AC - Skin MAN ETRC - MV Commercial Truck Racing 86 / (Tom O'rourke)

Skins AC - Skin MAN ETRC - MV Commercial Truck Racing 86 / (Tom O'rourke) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ejdv submitted a new resource:

AC - Skin MAN ETRC - MV Commercial Truck Racing 86 / (Tom O'rourke) - Assetto Corsa etrc_man_variante_b

· Hi! Thanks for stopping by for my input. I leave this skin that I could not find anywhere on the Web and I decided to create it in order to have the ETRC championship grid for the 2021 season "in full"

· I hope you like it and if so, that you enjoy it. Until next time!

A new team on the grid for the 2021 season is MV Commercial Truck Racing, led by British driver Tom O'Rourke. O'Rourke, who comes from a family with a rich truck driving heritage, made his truck racing debut at the ADAC...

Read more about this resource...

Ejdv updated AC - Skin MAN ETRC - MV Commercial Truck Racing 86 / (Tom O'rourke) with a new update entry:

AC - Skin MAN ETRC - MV Commercial Truck Racing 86 / (Tom O'rourke)

· ETRC_86_Tom_v1.1 Update.

· Modified word (Finance) + the 3 numbers of the bibs. I also corrected the folders in the installation form, I did not put all the folders (content \ cars \ etrc_man_variante_b \ skins) correctly. A thousand apologies to those who downloaded v1.0. Thank you, enjoy it.

· Modificado palabra (Finance) + los 3 números de los dorsales. Tambien correjido las carpetas en la forma de instalar, no puse bien al completo todas las carpetas...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is probably still found at the ETRC mod I found at FIA ETRC website. All the trucks.
Official ETRC digital tracks I think are found around, but those are not hosted anywhere as far as I know

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back