AC Server Manager

Misc AC Server Manager v1.7.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone know the differences between this version of the app and the $20 paid version on the Emperor Server Website?

Thanks.

Hi, i have been using the free version for more than 2 years. Some month ago the stracker plugin stopped showing the Sector times, and also in the server manager i can´t see the sectors in live-timing. Also the tracks does not show the sectors in the MAP.

What could be the problem? I already tried uninstalling the stracker, reinstalling the server, can´t make it work again...

Hey guys, just need a bit of help.

Using Docker to run ACSM.

Code:
-------------------------

The error occurred attempting to: Install assetto corsa server with steamcmd. Likely you do not have steamcmd installed correctly.

The error more specifically is: exit status 254

-------------------------

However, I have entered an account into config.yml and removed Steam Guard (Confirmed password is correct multiple times)

Any ideas why this would be happening? Please find my compose. I can also confirm that config.yml is in correct directory.

Code:
version: "3"

services:
  server-manager:
    image: seejy/assetto-server-manager:latest
    ports:
    # the port that the server manager runs on
    - "8772:8772"
    # the port that the assetto server runs on (may vary depending on your configuration inside server manager)
    - "9600:9600"
    - "9600:9600/udp"
    # the port that the assetto server HTTP API runs on.
    - "8081:8081"
    # you may also wish to bind your configured UDP plugin ports here.
    volumes:
    # volume mount the entire server install so that
    # content etc persists across restarts
    - /docker/corsasvr/data:/home/assetto/server-manager/assetto

# volume mount the config
    - /docker/corsasvr/data/config/config.yml:/home/assetto/server-manager/config.yml

Been using AC Server Manager via Emperor Servers for around 3-4 years now but just noticed a reCAPTCHA anti-bot feature has been added to the championship registration process at some point.

Does anyone know a way to disable the reCAPTCHA?

We're not publicly facing with all members needing to be logged into our Server Manager in order to register. I'll be asking this of Emperor Servers as well but thought I may as well ask here as well in case someone here has the needed info.

EDIT: For anyone else wondering about this, Emperor Servers enable this by default but happily disable it for you if you ask them via lodging a support ticket as I did.

Last edited:
New to this and need some help, So every time i go to launch it i get an error saying

The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: line 41: could not find expected ':'

New to this and need some help, So every time i go to launch it i get an error saying

The error occurred attempting to: Read configuration file (config.yml)
The error more specifically is: yaml: line 41: could not find expected ':'
Hi I have the exact same problem. any tips please.?

Hi I have the exact same problem. any tips please.?
Ok I found the error I had. when entering the instal path in the config file, I did not put a space between install_path: and the D:\........
# where to install assetto corsa server
install_path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\server

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back