AC Replays

H34d5h07

No money, no team racing.
Is there a way to tell AC not save replays in the /documents/AC/Replay folder, but instead to another folder on another disk? I have a small SSD, where I basically just have my OS on. But I have plenty of space left on my two other disks.

You can work around it by creating a replay folder on any harddisk you want, lets say you create one in H:\acreplays\

Then you get junction from here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896768.aspx

Move the complete contents of the \my documents\assetto corsa\replay\ folder to your newly created folder and delete the replay folder.

Extract junction.exe to \my documents\asseto corsa\ shift right click the assetto corsa folder and press open the command line window.

Enter:
Code:
junction replay "H:\acreplays"

And voila, you should be good to go

Good tip, for MP replays go to \Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay and rename the file "cr " to something else and you'l have a replay of your last mp race. You must do this before running another MP race or it will be overwritten and gone.

i am new and d***, how do you play those files in the replay folder?? and what is the process?? is there another program? in AC somewhere to watch replays and export in mp4 or such?
When you're at AC's main menu, click the movie logo on the left (3rd one down by default) and it'll show you the replays you saved in that folder (with description of when each got saved and some options)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%