AC RC issue - The AI still need lots of work

Msportdan

@Simberia
I haven't had this installed for a long whole, probably since they botched the AI. I was hoping that in 1.0 they will fix it.. but they haven't and that to makes the average career mode even harder to stomach. This game I mean is very good handling audio and visual (please redo pp settings) but the ai are so dull to race. to the point it reminds me of the forza days starting from last an pushing your way to the front.

Why in gods grean earth isn't there a season mode, with points and a calander!!! how hard can that be.

Also please make the AI act like race drivers, the way that they actually want to overtake you...not just mobile chicanes.

At the moment this game for me is let down by its Ai, and im not a mp player. having RRe and rf2 ai is the benchmark for me, please kunos. improve this part of the game.

dan

To do that they'd need to make the AI use unrealistic physics, give it 25% more grip than players get, or 25% more horsepower...

at 100%, the AI is pushing its line as hard as the car can take it. The limit is that it aims for a fixed line, not that there's more speed to get out of the car. And right now they're terrible about picking an alternate line to get past slower cars so they slow down a huge amount in traffic (not sure why this is but it makes them way less competitive)

At lower percents, it aims for that much of the car's potential, so at 90% it's only cornering using 90% of available grip... of course during acceleration grip isn't the limit so the AI just floors it.
There's an ultra grip parameter in the AI files of the cars...so it's not like they're using our exact physics anyways....

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back