AC RC issue: Post Processing decreases picture quality

Before the update, the post process effect made the game look a lot better than in normal mode. But now it looks blurry and faded in comparison. here are two pictures I took to show the difference:

Here it is with all PP effects off but everything else on Ultra
23sslf8.jpg

And here is it with PP enabled. Motion blur and Depth of field are off, Photogenic mode (No matter which mode i choose the yellow looks faded) and everything else is Ultra and 100% color sat.
r7m8vd.jpg

Anyone else experiencing this?

PP is definitely not working properly, with PP enabled everything seems aweful, not matter what settings.
Also reflections are broken, cars look much better with reflection disabled. It seems reflection is just placing a thick blanket of dull varnish.

PP is definitely not working properly, with PP enabled everything seems aweful, not matter what settings.
Also reflections are broken, cars look much better with reflection disabled. It seems reflection is just placing a thick blanket of dull varnish.

I'm not getting any of that. PP has a noticeable effect and each setting is different. Reflections look fine also on my machine. Maybe you have the depth of field enabled. I don't like the effect so I disable it. It will cause blurring when enabled.

I'm not getting any of that. PP has a noticeable effect and each setting is different. Reflections look fine also on my machine. Maybe you have the depth of field enabled. I don't like the effect so I disable it. It will cause blurring when enabled.
I disabled the heat waves as well because while the effect is neat, the particles kept spawning sharply out of existence. maybe once it's smoother it'll be nice.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back