Resource icon

Misc AC Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS MR mod v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
LTLGamer1 submitted a new resource:

AC Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS MR - Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS.....now with MR physics

Ever since I first learned about Manthey Racing and their upgrade kits for various Porsche models, I was keen to have an MR tuned 991.1 GT3 RS MR in AC.

While the car may not look all that different visually, it is quite a different story on the physics side.

I've tried to simulate the following:
1) Upgrade kit for standard suspension
2) MR Racing brake pad set
3) MR Underbody (they add the diffuser of the 911 R to the car. I've taken the diffuser from the Kunos 911 R and put it in a...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing car! But somehow the head of the driver model is showing. So when I'm driving in VR I sometimes see part of my head. This not the case with the original car this mod is based on.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I'm follow the instruct as you say, but the CM just telling me that i need to reinstall it or find a fixed version and want me to fix car for tyres.ini is wrong and Can’t detect current tyres params.
I'm sorry my English is not great, but i rellay want to solve this problem.
Thanks bro

I'm follow the instruct as you say, but the CM just telling me that i need to reinstall it or find a fixed version and want me to fix car for tyres.ini is wrong and Can’t detect current tyres params.
I'm sorry my English is not great, but i rellay want to solve this problem.
Thanks bro
How? If you installed the mod by following my instructions to the letter, you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. Try reinstalling the mod by following my instructions to the letter.

If that doesn't help, DM me.

hello i followed the instructions but it didnt work sadly :(the "AudioEngine.cpp" is my error message

Last edited:
How? If you installed the mod by following my instructions to the letter, you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. Try reinstalling the mod by following my instructions to the letter.

If that doesn't help, DM me.
the Foldername from the package has an additional 9 so it's ks_porsce_gt3_9911_rs_mr
even when doing the copy and adding the files manually it gives a few CM errors

Attachments

• GT3MR.PNG
    GT3MR.PNG
    626.8 KB · Views: 35

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back