Resource icon

Apps AC Penalty Tool 2.02.05

No permission to download

dadebolo

50RPM
dadebolo submitted a new resource:

AC Penalty Tool - Complete tool client - server for penalty and race direction.

System features:
  • centralized system
  • the app code and all penalty/race settings are saved on the server (managed only from the admins)
  • the small app has compiled code (necessary to import all objets from the server)
  • crypted messages client-server and server-client
  • the code is loaded direct into the memory (no file writed)
  • nobody can change the app code or esit the settings!
  • multi UDP relay
  • install upgrade only on the server.

Penalty and race features...
Read more about this resource...

iltrex

1RPM
If you plan to integrate with Helicorsa.. please consider using Car Radar: it does the same, but a little better.

Congratulations on the app, I have a question since I am a newbie in this server, I can install the files in the root of the server or in a folder

dadebolo

50RPM
Congratulations on the app, I have a question since I am a newbie in this server, I can install the files in the root of the server or in a folder
You can copy the folders of the plugin where you want on the server.
Only the ports and the paths in the settings.ini sind very important!

dadebolo

50RPM
If you plan to integrate with Helicorsa.. please consider using Car Radar: it does the same, but a little better.
Yes, it's a good alternative... It's possibile to integrate the two app and the drivers set which of that to activate.

dadebolo

50RPM
So there is a required client-side app?

A root server or virtual server (Windows/Linux) is needed!

A "AC dedicated servers" is supported ONLY if you can install a new plugin and if you can edit the AC Server settings and all other plugins setting (for example sTracker).

The app is standard. Copy/Paste and activate it in AC.

What I mean is, do all clients need to have the app installed or is this just for administration purposes? If it requires all clients to have an app installed it probably won't work for what I'm looking for unfortunately.

dadebolo

50RPM
What I mean is, do all clients need to have the app installed or is this just for administration purposes? If it requires all clients to have an app installed it probably won't work for what I'm looking for unfortunately.
The clients need the app, because all important informations of the car are only on the client (but the app imports the code dinamically from the server, it's not local installed).

What are you looking for exatly?
You could have new interesting ideas ;)

Last edited:
The clients need the app, because all important informations of the car are only on the client (but the app imports the code dinamically from the server, it's not local installed).

What are you looking for exatly?
You could have new interesting ideas ;)
Something exactly like this that doesn't require anything on the client side :p I understand this may not be possible, but I run a league of sorts and requiring everybody to have an app installed (at least for my group) sounds like a nightmare, especially since it is completely unenforceable.

dadebolo

50RPM
Something exactly like this that doesn't require anything on the client side :p I understand this may not be possible, but I run a league of sorts and requiring everybody to have an app installed (at least for my group) sounds like a nightmare, especially since it is completely unenforceable.
In this case the app on the client is very small and once installed (copy/paste)....never again update! ;)

possible to choose between ban or kick server if AC penalty Tool not installed? BAN force to restart the server

tested SOL no installed , no kick or ban

JackCY

100RPM
What problems is this app trying to solve since AC already has a built in penalty system? And for league racing which in AC is close to nonexistent on a serious level any issues are resolved via post race protests/investigations of replay and situations resulting in points/places/time penalties.

Is this supposed to be a spectator (nonexistent in AC) operated feature on server side to offer live penalties?
Or simply an override of existing AC's penalty system somehow for what reason? Seems to be that so far. From video it gives some automated I suppose more configurable system that supplements or does it truly overrides? AC's own penalty system. It takes stop&go poorly though you did not stop at your designated spot but elsewhere in pit which is easier to do, probably can't override AC's system there.

Considering the state of shader patch especially with SOL used being fairly bugged out and causing stutters every few minutes, I don't see SOL check as anything desirable ATM.

Does it override AC's penalty system or it only offers extras added?
Considering both server and client need to run the app... not very user friendly since AC doesn't auto download any missing content or apps from server, put this app on a server and it will go clear if it was full before which is a rarity in AC already. At "best" it autobans everyone who tries to connect that does not have the app installed and running.

Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of work and AC's own system is far from great with what penalties it's giving.

Top Bottom