AC Legends Trans-Am Mod: #2 Horst Kwech '65 Mustang (1968 TA @ Riverside)

Skins AC Legends Trans-Am Mod: #2 Horst Kwech '65 Mustang (1968 TA @ Riverside) 2019-10-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Highbank submitted a new resource:

AC Legends Trans-Am Mod: #2 Horst Kwech '65 Mustang (1968 TA @ Riverside) - Asssetto Corsa Trans-Am,1968 Mission Bell 250 @ Riverside, '65 Mustang

preview_21.jpg

#2 Horst Kwech Shelby Racing Team Mustang
Kwech had to be thinking he'd be a bridesmaid at best at Riverside starting P4 and behind Donohue and Titus who took off to have their duel in front of the field, then fate stepped in and both fell out due to mechanical issues. Kwech would end up winning the day with only a few challenges.

Read more about this resource...

Just nine more cars to bring the1968 Riverside Trans-Am carset to full. 19 O2 cars made the field and we have all of them coming up with a few stretches due to lack of mods to cover the 1968 AMC Javelin and the 1968 Pontiac Firebird. Don't worry though you'll be able to race against the full 19 car field with the 1971 Javelin standing in for the '68 model (I know, I know, but just squint when you pass them, the skin helps sell the illusion) For the Firebird I just painted the #77 Crag Fisher skin on the '68 Camaro, ironic because it really was a '68 Camaro with some '68 Firebird skin parts added that was on the track that day...

Maybe one day we'll have all the proper models to do this, but this is what I find no matter what year you want to skin, theirs always some model mission.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back