AC keeps dumping me in the pits at race start help please!

I line up in the correct place for the race start and a few seconds from the start I am dumped in the pits with a time to start penalty. This happens without me pressing any buttons, can any help me fix this please?

Not sure what you mean by "line up in the correct place", because that's where the game should put you without you doing anything at all.

Have you ever managed to successfully race?

Does it happen online ? It looks like he didn't push on the "Start" button at all or too late to be really on the track in due time.
Before the race start you see yourself on the grid at the right place and if he joins too late you start from the pits with a start penalty.

It's the only reason I may suspect in his problem. ;) ... except maybe if it happens also offline

Are you sure you don't hit the "Escape" key ?... as it might be the main reason of your problem.

In the negative, can you explain step by step what you did between the moment you left the menus to go on track and the 10 last seconds when the future green lights appear gray on the screen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%