Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa

Career Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
You can re-install the mod without a care in the world! Progress is stored in the Documents/Assetto Corsa folder. Anyway, if you'd like to share your problem, maybe we can help you out
Life got in the way and I haven't had a chance to look at this for some time. Just tried downloading the latest version of both the track and the career-mod and I'm still getting the message that I'm missing Slovakiaring. I've looked in the ini file for the event and compared the trackinfo to the track I've downloaded - far as I can tell, everything should be in order. I've also tested that the track loads and works, which it does. Just not in the career.

Life got in the way and I haven't had a chance to look at this for some time. Just tried downloading the latest version of both the track and the career-mod and I'm still getting the message that I'm missing Slovakiaring. I've looked in the ini file for the event and compared the trackinfo to the track I've downloaded - far as I can tell, everything should be in order. I've also tested that the track loads and works, which it does. Just not in the career.
I'm sorry to hear that. I had a try running a slovakiaring event on C+ and it works fine to me. Unfortunately real life commitments kept me away as well, so I hadn't had the chance to test this thoroughly. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I understand this issue :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I had a try running a slovakiaring event on C+ and it works fine to me. Unfortunately real life commitments kept me away as well, so I hadn't had the chance to test this thoroughly. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I understand this issue :)
No worries - life sucks sometimes and we gotta spend some time figuring it all out. ;) Hopefully some time tonight, I'll feel up to deleting and reinstalling the career-mod -- that might just sort it all out. Worst case scenario, I'll might take a look at some of the files and see if I can remove the events requiring Slovakiaring, just so I can progress and try the series. ;)

Edit 6 hours later: Just launched Content Manager, for another race, and took a quick look - not quite sure what changed, but it seems to be working now. Might just have needed a restart after installing the updated versions of the track and career-files.

Last edited:
Hi i have a problem with career.ini. In my career.ini there isnt any seriesx100 or other seriesx, it just goes till series100. What am i doing wrong?

PS: I have the full CM and all the DLC's installed, I even tried reinstalling the DLC's and hardcoding the series in the .ini

Hi i have a problem with career.ini. In my career.ini there isnt any seriesx100 or other seriesx, it just goes till series100. What am i doing wrong?

PS: I have the full CM and all the DLC's installed, I even tried reinstalling the DLC's and hardcoding the series in the .ini
Fiddling with the career.ini file is only for people who played previous version of Carriera Plus. If you didn't play it prior the last 0.4 update, there's no need to follow the procedure in the readme file

Fiddling with the career.ini file is only for people who played previous version of Carriera Plus. If you didn't play it prior the last 0.4 update, there's no need to follow the procedure in the readme file
Thank you for the quick response. Still it doesnt show it in career, do you maybe have tips why?

PS I downloaded every desired Class I wanted.

How do i start the new career mode? did all the steps and cannot find this new career path anywhere in CM, in single , career only the defaultcareer shows up

Perfection would be having RANDOM weather each race.
In event.ini there are:

__CM_WEATHER_TYPE=-1

and

[WEATHER]
NAME=sol_01_clear

i am wondering about __CM_weather_TYPE, what it does?
also, NAME reads the sol folders in AC content.
i want to try if i write:

NAME=sol_01_clear, sol_10_rain

and see what happens...
I would like also to try to make a cmd script that edit the ini files putting tha name folder randomly. but this is a "dirty" solution

Perfection would be having RANDOM weather each race.
In event.ini there are:

__CM_WEATHER_TYPE=-1

and

[WEATHER]
NAME=sol_01_clear

i am wondering about __CM_weather_TYPE, what it does?
also, NAME reads the sol folders in AC content.
i want to try if i write:

NAME=sol_01_clear, sol_10_rain

and see what happens...
I would like also to try to make a cmd script that edit the ini files putting tha name folder randomly. but this is a "dirty" solution
_CM_WEATHER_TYPE is due to the new CSP dynamic weather implementation. I'm not sure if NAME=sol_01_clear, sol_10_rain would work, but it's worth a try

I absolutely love this idea and appreciate the immense work that's gone into this. That being said...

I'm having three issues:

1. The excel sheet makes it hard to know what to download if you want the entire mod.

Is there a download list of all of the dependent mods THAT DOESN'T repeat mods, so I can try to use jdownloader to auto download or at least keep track? Or at least manually download easily, by going down an easy to read list of necessary mods.

I've accidentally downloaded the same mods 4 times. Of course the name on the spreadsheet doesn't match the downloaded file name and some are downloading as zips in folders and others as zips by themselves.

2. Please for the love of god, can someone create a .bat file to auto install this massive mod? It would make this mod *chefs kiss*

Some dependant mods are demanding that they be installed manually and I "absolutely cannot use CM to install". How the heck am I supposed to keep track of which mods need to be manually installed and which I can install with CM and the order of install for all 200+ mods? What if I want to install this again in a year? There's no way I'll be able to remember all of this.

I'm trying to use windows 'sort by created date' to keep track in the download folder so I can keep track of the install order, but the main mods are bigger so get finished downloading after their update mods. This is a mess.

3. Is there any way to avoid using mods that are hosted in odd places? Or at least limit the sources?

One of the mods is a link on a forum post that downloads as a txt file. Another is on guerilla-mods, another file from a forum with a bunch of different stuff in it including template files, with no guidance on what is needed. Having so many different sources absolutely, 100% guarantees some of these dependencies are going to be dead links in a year or two. One of the recommended mods on that very page is already dead.

This best way to install this would be with something like wabbajack.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back