Resource icon

Apps AC Helmet Visor 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

AC Helmet Visor View APP! - Community Based Forum App! Visor View

"Awesome Helmet View App"
Includes all files and templates
This is A Forum based Application so post Links to all your Helmets or Templates and will update this mod each day;)

Includes all files and templates
Post your Files or Templates into the Forum , Upload by Mediafire or your local provider.
Sizes 1290x720p / 1920x1080p / 1920x1200p / 2560x1440p
All uploads will make it into this community mod either by PSD / PNG Format:thumbsup:

Read more about this resource...

Each to there own m8 ,
The App is fully customizable the community seem to like it as much as I do ;)

Nice idea....totally unreal of course.
Nick Deeley , Made some Awesome Templates with a better DOF I like this one but still have some more templates to add later as well ,
ML Challenge , Makes us the Templates that are Real :thumbsup:
ill be glad to add them :)

Anything produced like this will never be totally realistic.

From wearing helmets for 30+ years, I've never seen a helmet view look anything like these.

For starters, if your visor had a strip on it, you would only probably see about the bottom third of it, and if there was a sponsor logo on it, you wouldn't be able to read it because (a) it wouldn't be totally visible, and (b) you'd only be able to read it if you crossed your eyes and looked at it....even then it would be a struggle. The breath delector on the chin piece, again you hardly see....you sort of more feel it than see it.

For the sake of the game, what is on offer is fine.....realism, would be nothing more than two barely visible blurred areas both top and bottom, there would be no point. It would look like something was wrong with your monitor. These look like you are looking through a windscreen, which then looks through a windscreen.

And of course on top of that with the speeds and cars be driven.....you head would be shaking around like mad, not super glued to the spot.

But for eye candy, this is fine....but not realistic.

Anything produced like this will never be totally realistic.

From wearing helmets for 30+ years, I've never seen a helmet view look anything like these.

For starters, if your visor had a strip on it, you would only probably see about the bottom third of it, and if there was a sponsor logo on it, you wouldn't be able to read it because (a) it wouldn't be totally visible, and (b) you'd only be able to read it if you crossed your eyes and looked at it....even then it would be a struggle. The breath delector on the chin piece, again you hardly see....you sort of more feel it than see it.

For the sake of the game, what is on offer is fine.....realism, would be nothing more than two barely visible blurred areas both top and bottom, there would be no point. It would look like something was wrong with your monitor. These look like you are looking through a windscreen, which then looks through a windscreen.

And of course on top of that with the speeds and cars be driven.....you head would be shaking around like mad, not super glued to the spot.

But for eye candy, this is fine....but not realistic.
I Agree with what you are saying Nick Deeley made A really nice template with a great DOF Witch I have included I just wanted to play with it like that ,
I have included a About 3 different PSD Documents witch the community as helped with and the one I have made as 4 different visor Tints and 2 much layers that can all be adjusted in photoshop I understand where you are coming from still nice to have as an option :thumbsup:

Yes I could have spent another 3/4 days creating Visors and dragged it out, But why bother I decided to leave it in the hands of the community as I have come to learn that they are very knowledgeable and experienced in every type of sim racing matters and issues,
So spending days creating Visor Overlays that the community will customise to there liking anyway just seemed a waste of time to be honest,
All the basic templates and psd files are provided to allow the community to stamp there own mark on the mod,
Like it says in the description please feel free to upload your links to this forum and I will be happy to update the mod each day so the community gets more enjoyment in the long run:thumbsup:

While I've resigned myself to the probable lack of head movements, I think what I would like to see is the replicated fov of the drivers. In other words, not just the dirt, glare, etc. but the actual sense of the helmet's restriction on upper, lower, and side views through the visor.

While I've resigned myself to the probable lack of head movements, I think what I would like to see is the replicated fov of the drivers. In other words, not just the dirt, glare, etc. but the actual sense of the helmet's restriction on upper, lower, and side views through the visor.
I Have been trying to figure out the settings there is a Forum Page on AC Called
"Head Movement"
And there is loads of Guy,s posting settings for the Head movement but I have only been trying it with replays as its late but nothing is changing the replays must be fixed,
I will try it later tomorrow and see if I can get the settings perfect it will be nice to finally add some settings for the cameras, A guy also mentioned to me about on certain shots on replays it shows you from the head cam view so I will also try and edit the cameras to see if I can change anything to improve the game,
I have also been messing around with animation and trying to set the PNG Image to animate in the game but this is also proving to be difficult but you guys know me by now I will throw everything possible into my mods if its possible I will create it.;)
imageedit_3_6832767926.gif

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing