AC dont work anymore pls help

AC doesn´t start races
renderTimingPixel.png

hi there,

so I m playing AC for PC since a Year and yesterday I tryed to start a race after a break since 2 month.

i used the Content manager as always and a say "go" and he imidediately say "race cancelled". i thought the content manager was broke and tryed the normal game but same problem. (orginal car and track, no mod) (all other mods = off)

i reinstalled the game to a diffrent HDD, deleted the AC folder in my Documents and updated my graficcard. pls help i dont know what to do anymore, first time AC dont work.

this is the logfile:

Installing CrashGuard Fault Handler

CRASH in:

OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1

ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF6A51A388)

00007FFF6A51A388 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException

f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (315): __delayLoadHelper2

f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (437): __HrLoadAllImportsForDll

d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (348): wWinMain

f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF6BFF3DC4)

00007FFF6BFF3DC4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk

ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFF6DCA3691)

00007FFF6DCA3691 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Same issue I'm having, and I think it's due to our dumb friends at Microsoft, since my pc just updated Win10... Even though I had Windows update shut off in the registry (how the hell does that happen?). So instead of forcing 32, I think i'll try reverting back to 1703 version of Win10. I'll come back here and let you know if it fixed it once I do that. Man I hate Bill Gates & his idiot company!

I had also some crashes after a windows update. On my case the crashes are affected by python problems. So maybe you could try to deactivate the 3rd party python apps. Also in the latest CSP versions there is an alternate python error handling...

The first thing to do is, reset CSP settings.

Rename the /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension folder to something different.
You can restore it, if this was not the solution!

Restart CM and try to run it.

Also, be sure a ppfilter is set, if Post Processing is activated. If there is no ppfilter selected, AC crashes.

AC also crashes if Steam is not running!

The first thing to do is, reset CSP settings.

Rename the /Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg/extension folder to something different.
You can restore it, if this was not the solution!

Restart CM and try to run it.

Also, be sure a ppfilter is set, if Post Processing is activated. If there is no ppfilter selected, AC crashes.

AC also crashes if Steam is not running!
Sadly this doesn't work for me. I have spent over a day unable to find a working solution its as if my PC is the problem with a deep rooted missing file or something. Assetto Corsa will not run from a fresh install, always goes back to menu when I click start race/drive. If I install Content Manager then from that point I will get a "Failed to launch library Python33.dll" and the same crash message from before I used Content manager.

I have tried basically everything, reinstalled 4-5 times, tried my C drive instead, reinstalled all directx etc (the requirements for content manager). I have updated drivers and more.

I am fully lost now, this issue to me has stumped me to the point I have to give up I have wasted so many hours on it and I think this is unfixable. I honestly think if I paid someone they still couldn't fix it. Nothing works...

Sadly this doesn't work for me. I have spent over a day unable to find a working solution its as if my PC is the problem with a deep rooted missing file or something. Assetto Corsa will not run from a fresh install, always goes back to menu when I click start race/drive. If I install Content Manager then from that point I will get a "Failed to launch library Python33.dll" and the same crash message from before I used Content manager.

I have tried basically everything, reinstalled 4-5 times, tried my C drive instead, reinstalled all directx etc (the requirements for content manager). I have updated drivers and more.

I am fully lost now, this issue to me has stumped me to the point I have to give up I have wasted so many hours on it and I think this is unfixable. I honestly think if I paid someone they still couldn't fix it. Nothing works...
I remember some issues in the past with some missing redistributables like here:

I remember some issues in the past with some missing redistributables like here:
I've already reinstalled every version of redistributable sadly, No luck. Someone on the discord server for no hesi had a similar issue a year or so ago I conacted him if he ever found a solution to which he said "I reinstalled windows as I was missing crucial files that were unobtainable" no clue what that means but it feels like my issue.

I also get this message along with Python33.dll error

00007FFB3DE33E49 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException

f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (315): __delayLoadHelper2

f:\dd\vctools\delayimp\delayhlp.cpp (437): __HrLoadAllImportsForDll

AC\acs.cpp (348): wWinMain

f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

00007FFB3F866FD4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk

00007FFB4049CEC1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No