Resource icon

Misc AC - Disable Shadows Patcher fixed with new update AC 1.16.4 (v5) 14

Login or Register an account to download this content
evaristorivi submitted a new resource:

AC - Disable Shadows Patcher 10 fixed with new update AC 1.16.4 - This is just an unofficial update of the best mod: AC - Disable Shadows Patcher

This is just an unofficial update of the best mod: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-disable-shadows-patcher.17067/ to keep it running with the new version of AC.

---

in VR, shadows tend to flicker and aren't easy on the eyes. sadly we can't disable them completely.

this simple tool replaces one byte in the acs.exe binary to disable the shadowMapPass function of the rendering pipeline. resulting in no more shadows, yay. very enjoyable in VR.

instructions:

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for the mod, I do have one issue that I'm unable to fix though. While the mod does removes shadows it seems like it messes up the game lightning. Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you!
shadows.pngshadows_disabled.png

Thank you for the mod, I do have one issue that I'm unable to fix though. While the mod does removes shadows it seems like it messes up the game lightning. Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you!
View attachment 434830View attachment 434831
If you're doing this for fps, then just use custom shaders patch with content manager. I used to run AC on a lowend laptop (dual core cpu 125mb vram) & my framerate nearly tripled when I enabled csp with all it's optimizations enabled & it's extras disabled. You can even disable shadows without losing the lighting

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%