AC crash after 25minutes races

Hi,
may be somebody can help me: as from title, when I'm running AC races, afer about 25 minutes the game crash to desktop and I have no idea why. I have the .dmp log files but don't know how to attach them in the thread or how can I read them to understand what's happening.
I already did the check-files-list integrity with steam but the problem didn't solve.

My System: Intel core i7-4770 CPU, 3,40 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Run OCCT to see if your system is stable and check the temperature while testing.

I try to run OCCT and after a couple of minutes of test (with small Data set) it stop sayng the temperature was over the maximum. So maybe could be a temperature problem (but just with Assetto Corsa, no problem with Project Cars 2 after more then 1 hour game). I try also in practice mode (with just my car) and happen the same at exactly 24-25 minutes from begin of the session.

I try to run OCCT and after a couple of minutes of test (with small Data set) it stop sayng the temperature was over the maximum. So maybe could be a temperature problem (but just with Assetto Corsa, no problem with Project Cars 2 after more then 1 hour game). I try also in practice mode (with just my car) and happen the same at exactly 24-25 minutes from begin of the session.

Does sound more like a hardware issue bud. Like said above, check the temps on the GPU and CPU. You can monitor these with programmes like coretemp and HWmonitor.

Does sound more like a hardware issue bud. Like said above, check the temps on the GPU and CPU. You can monitor these with programmes like coretemp and HWmonitor.
I'have made a test letting Ai drive the car and making a screenshot in the moment Assetto Corsa crash to Desktop (it give ne always the message "Race cancelled") and as you can see from the image below the temperature of the CPU were in the norm (below 80°C). Any other idea of what's causing that?

screen-return-desktop.jpg

Maybe an idea ?
Seeing the time of day 6:25 .... means you are using CM and surely Shader Lights Patch as it's not a possible hour without it.
Should it mean there's a problem somewhere with it on your install ?

Did you try with the original launcher at a normal time of day ? and if possible unactivating or uninstalling this Patch for this test.
If game doesn't crash you'll have a starting point to discover if it is a hardware problem or a problem with CM and the Shader Patch.

Maybe an idea ?
Seeing the time of day 6:25 .... means you are using CM and surely Shader Lights Patch as it's not a possible hour without it.
Should it mean there's a problem somewhere with it on your install ?

Did you try with the original launcher at a normal time of day ? and if possible unactivating or uninstalling this Patch for this test.
If game doesn't crash you'll have a starting point to discover if it is a hardware problem or a problem with CM and the Shader Patch.
I have got it, it was the shader light patch: as I disabled it in content manager I could run the whole race without crash to desktop!
Thanks for the help, I very appreciate it :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing