AC console vs PC

I bought a used home built gaming PC, way more than necessary I suspect for Corsa, but it does run beautifully.

Just picked up the Xbox X, first time ever with a console. Had already bought AC for Xbox One, so installed it and updated it.

The game does not respond at all the same between the two. I am new to AC, so I have not done any tuning, I just select between "gamer/intermediate/pro and leave the setting as-is. I don't see the gamer/pro options on the console, so I just copied the settings from pro:
Traction Control = Factory
Stability Control =- off
ABS = Factory

These settings make the game challenging when I set the option to "Pro" on the PC, but the same settings on the console makes it feel almost like FM7, you can get away with a lot more. Running Brands Hatch I am taking corners often a gear higher.

I have no idea, having never raced, which one is the more "accurate" as far as car handling goes.

It seems the force feedback is quite a lot stronger on the console.

First impression is I prefer PC/Content Manager, but may only be because that is where I started.

Anyone else have the same experience?

Yup, it was in track settings. They still do not exactly equal one another, in other words, optimal on PC is still slippier to drive on then then optimum on console, but now I know how to adjust

Many thanks for the help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back