AC apps on second screen - is it possible?

Do you know if there's a way to display your AC apps on a second screen? I've tried the obvious dragging, but that didn't work... My second screen is just configured in Windows like "extend these displays". Thanks!

The apps inside assetto corsa are generally bound within the window where AC is updating the screen. The only way to get apps onto a second screen would be to run AC in "windowed" mode (not fullscreen) with a custom resolution and then adjust the AC output window so that it was being drawn on both screen. This may result in a hit to your FPS (not sure about that, exactly, but I think windowed mode is not as efficient as running fullscreen in terms of FPS). I think there are some "apps" that will show data from within AC on a webpage (that you could view in a browser or tablet or smartphone), so that would also be an option, but may not have all the data points or graphical displays you're looking for.

Thanks for the tip @Tom Moore. I have a few dashboard apps that i use from time to time on a tablet so i actually don't need yet another dash. I was sort of looking for some basic stuff like race position, lap times, delta times etc. to display on a second screen above my main screen. Since the built-in AC apps would serve the purpose just fine i figured why invent the wheel all over again :)

It looks like i'll have to try and find another solution, so if you have any ideas i'm all ears!

This is Fast Dash for Assetto, it works on tablet and smartphone (Android and IOS), you can set many configurations to get the look you want

ac_screen01.png

ac_screen02.png

Here is the site to get it if you are interested :D;) and it's free :):D:laugh:

http://www.swatterco.com/Fast_Dash_for_Assetto_Corsa.php

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back