AC 1.1 Crashing

Matyas Kone

Matyas_k
After the 1.1 my Assetto crashing randomly when I play offline if I play online crashing every time.
I have this message:
2uy26mu.jpg

Somebody has some idea why?

Try verifying the integrity of your game cache to see if that helps.
If this is occurring when you try to use modded cars, then it's probably being caused by the modded cars not being compatible with v1.1 anymore since the aero.ini update.

Good to know its not just me! Getting stuck on populating car list and I've removed all the add on cars but still the same. One thing I noticed is that i've downloaded the Dream Pack but the dream pack cars aren't in my car folder. Wondering if its trying to find them but they haven't downloaded properly?

Hmm okay, sorry mate, that's about the full extent of my troubleshooting knowledge for an issue like this.
Perhaps @Joao Alves, @Frank or @Akis could give you some better help :)
don't worry

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/troubleshooting-workarounds.20/

The update is riddled with bugs it seems with no definitive fixes at the moment.

I have deleted everything AC related and then re-installed and it still it crashes.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your answers :)
Have a look here and see if you can see your issue.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/troubleshooting-workarounds.20/

The update is riddled with bugs it seems with no definitive fixes at the moment.

I have deleted everything AC related and then re-installed and it still it crashes.
I can't find any useful inform, I thinking to re-install but if is not working for you, I don't try.
I think we have to wait for some fix from Kunos.
Good to know its not just me! Getting stuck on populating car list and I've removed all the add on cars but still the same. One thing I noticed is that i've downloaded the Dream Pack but the dream pack cars aren't in my car folder. Wondering if its trying to find them but they haven't downloaded properly?

Here same, I can't find the dream pack cars in the car folder :O

A clean install might work. They show in mine, so I guess it was a blessing in disguise that my installation got messed up by Steam when it displayed 'Install' rather than 'Play' when downloading was capped. So I had to wait 5 hours to download the whole AC. For those with mods though, there are some other fixes needed (temp while the original modders fix them), some of which have been posted already.

I posted a thread at the official AC forum. And got a reply that i should uninstall all addons and do the integrity check and rename the assetto corsa folder in documents... But it does not work. I cant see the DLC cars in the folder. In my logfile it states something wrong with slimdx dll? Is it the same for you?

@Matyas Kone you said you deleted everything related to AC. Did you delete/rename the Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents too? If not, do it now (back it up first so you don't lose your setups-replays etc).

If the crash reoccurs, zip the logs folder and upload it here so we can see what thing causes the errors.

I've actually left my game at home today while i'm at work on the loading screen that I get stuck on so when I go home I can see if I get an error report or if it sorts itself out. If nothing then I'll re-install it and wait a couple of weeks and download all the mods. Still, poor show from Kunos on the compatibility issues, as long as they are working to fix it with the community thats all that matters.

@Matyas Kone you said you deleted everything related to AC. Did you delete/rename the Assetto Corsa folder in My Documents too? If not, do it now (back it up first so you don't lose your setups-replays etc).

If the crash reoccurs, zip the logs folder and upload it here so we can see what thing causes the errors.

Sorry I made mistake, I don't delete anything, just copied Lazarou answer, but you suggest to try it?
Later I will upload my logs folders now I am not at home. :)

No problems on here, what I've read all around the internet while I was fighting with Steam to finally download it, is delete the entire game through steam, then reinstall and it should (did for me) work.
@Matyas Kone
Still does not hurt to backup your documents folder of AC

No problems on here, what I've read all around the internet while I was fighting with Steam to finally download it, is delete the entire game through steam, then reinstall and it should (did for me) work.
@Matyas Kone
Still does not hurt to backup your documents folder of AC
Tried that Ricardo and still no dice. Deleted everything AC on my PC still same issue. Does that indicate a issue with compatibility to something windows based?

Tried that Ricardo and still no dice. Deleted everything AC on my PC still same issue. Does that indicate a issue with compatibility to something windows based?
Is it only in Quick race mode (or which ever mode you try) or in all modes? Which tracks/cars does it happen with?
I have also heard people having trouble because video settings are screwed up, check those as well. (Resolutions were set to abnormal values which acs.exe couldn't handle)

Main thing is crashing on exit back to windows although the buttons when at the track setup/start etc dont work sometimes as well. GFX settings are right as I have a clean install I have had to start from scratch anyway.

@Akis I am pretending to be at work at the moment, when I get home I will see what is going on with my second re-install and post the logs folder.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%