Absences

Chris

Premium
RD Thrustmaster AFM smaller logo.jpg

If you are unable to attend a particular race, then you must report it in the absence thread at least 24 hours in advance of the commencement of the booking start time. The driver entry list for each round will be announced and confirmed on the Friday prior to the race at 19:00 AEST. Any sign-outs beyond this point will be met with a penalty (back of the grid start) and/or suspension from the league.

Absences must be of legitimate reasoning.

When submitting an absence report, please do so in this thread using the following template:
  • Name:
  • Round Number:
  • Reason:

Last edited:
  • Name: Phil Manning
  • Round Number: 2
  • Reason: Wife has instructed me we have other plans
  • Round Number: 3
  • Reason: OS Work
  • Round Number: 4
  • Reason: OS Work

• Name: Frank van Oeveren
  • Round Number: 3
  • Reason: I am going for a weekend to Paris with my girlfriend, it wasn't planned but she wants to go very bad!

• Name: Wayne Flint
  • Round Number: 2
  • Reason: Gastro
Sorry guys I was so looking forward to racing my first round tomorrow but I've come down with gastro after my Wife had it earlier this week. :( @Chris Stacey @RenZ_

a possibility i will be missing this round , i am under great stress with my house being put back into my name which could go pear shaped ,so hey i might be coming to live with you boss ,so let you know what happens:confused:

a possibility i will be missing this round , i am under great stress with my house being put back into my name which could go pear shaped ,so hey i might be coming to live with you boss ,so let you know what happens:confused:
No worries mate, hopefully you can make it, but I fully understand if you're unable to. Thanks for the notice :)

• Name: Wayne Flint
  • Round Number: 5
  • Reason: Work Function / Dinner
Just realised I double booked myself so have to miss the last round of the AFM Championship.
Sorry it's has been a great couple of rounds & I'm spewing I can;t make the last one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 106 13.7%