About WAR system!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I noticed an important problem on WAR system since we moved to RD, and it's apparently is not possible to change your vote after voting like we did in the past, and this can lead to strange decisions like this example:

No penalty ---- 3
+15 sec ------ 3
+ 30 sec ------ 0
+ 60 sec ------ 0
No points ------ 0
No points / no Q - 0
No points / DQ - 4

So the driver gets DQ even if majority thinks the accident did not deserved penalty or deserved a small one. This did not happen in our other forum because you can always change your vote to support the most adequate of the majority options, in the example the 3 guys from no penalty can move to +15.

What I will do is to introduce a second voting between the most 2 voted options.

The second thing is, as is set in rules, TEAM SPOKESMAN MUST VOTE. I see many teams are mising on the polls for this round, so the rule will change to this one:

"Any team not voting in the incident reports will loose his right to report accidents until the end of the season".

You have the second voting for this incidents open now, you have until wednesday 21 CET to do it.

Thanks.

So the team missing the deadline in the pols is a free target in the rest of the races ??

Is it possible to add abit more time, as other team we discuss these also at our forum ? . Some incidents are clear others are less.
The extra info we receive does help to get a better understanding. Also sometimes a new vid is needed like 2 high speeds ones, this all makes that more time is needed for the voting. Half the teams missed deadline, don't think this is an coincidence.

Seems a bit harsh and does not take into account any problems that team spokesman's could have like ours did last week when he lost his internet connection for several days.

I see nothing wrong with what is written in the rules right now "A team spokesman with 2 missed polls can lose his right to vote."

While we are on the subject the rules state:
"Race Direction will make a poll with 10 options to choose and all the teams spokesmen will vote 2 options to decide what result that incident will have."

But all votes now only have 7 options and one vote

I Fail to see the point, your team should be able to vote for whatever penalty you want to vote for.
I see what you are trying to do, but we have had no incidents where the voting has been equal.

It just means the team spokesman have to re-vote again,which is just wasting time.

About the 10 rules,

we need to add

Warning (3 team warnings= start at the back of the grid)
10 second penalty
45 second penalty

Very Harsh for missing a dealine as majority rules anyway. I see why you have a dealine so you can get all the points done and move on to the next round, but to miss one dealine and then to have your right to make an incident report revoked is way to strong in my opinion. How about minus 5 points 2nd time, minus 10 points 3rd time and if any are missed after that minus 25 points everytime.

You can't revoke the teams right to make an incident report because as Tom said then your just an easy target every race.

There will be several warnings and time extensions before apply that punishment, like we did this week, I think nobody got penalty right?

But if the situation of continuous absence on voting comes, the rule is there.

The second thing is, as is set in rules, TEAM SPOKESMAN MUST VOTE. I see many teams are mising on the polls for this round, so the rule will change to this one:

"Any team not voting in the incident reports will loose his right to report accidents until the end of the season".

You have the second voting for this incidents open now, you have until wednesday 21 CET to do it.

Thanks.

Xosé,
I regret not having voted in all poll, but I misunderstood the regulation reported in "rules & regulation" where I read
"Voting will be from Wednesday to Thursday the same week"
and
I was therefore convinced that it was required to vote only in those two days, instead today I found some polls already closed and I hurried to vote in those still open.
I am sorry for this, next time I will vote asap.

Adding to Greg's point:

It showed also be from diffferent angles, rather than just the one angle as it can show the accident to be worse from one angle, than another one. I also think it's important to get from the driver who caused the accident's view, so it can be clear what they saw in the accident, as they mightn't of seen them due to the view the were using etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%