About Stop and Go

Hi guys,

I found difficulty in stop and go.

My car is stopped at the pit, but cannot press the "confirm" button for stop and go. After that it brings the car back to the track but disqualified me.

Can someone tell me that how to make a stop and go? THx.

I think your problem might have been that you requested a pit stop ?

If you do this if i remember rightly you only get the option to postpone the stop n go.

Correct me if im wrong but you just need to drive into the pits without requesting a pitstop to serv the stop n go it's been a while since i got one of these :thumb:

Yeah just press nothing just stop.. and go :) I did it also once.. it's a bit confusing. Would be better if you had to do a stop 'n go that it was selected by default and you could only use the pit menu to cancel it. So clicking confirm would confirm your stop 'n go.

Hello everyone :) I am new to sim racing and just started playing the game. Can someone explain what exactly Stop n Go means? I got the sign at the bottom left of the screen while racing but simply ignored it and got disqualified. What exactly do you have to do when the stop and go sign appears?

Also my voice chief keeps telling me something about a yellow flag and that there is no overtaking. What does this mean?

I wanna race properly and follow all the rules but don't know what they mean hehe :)

Hi Isamu. Welcome to Racedepartment.

Stop n Go is a penalty you incur if you cut a chicane mostly. You have to make a pitstop and stop at your pit box.

Yellow flags will be shown when there is an incident on the track, maybe an accident or someone went of the track. Strangely enough the guys says no overtaking but in offline mode the AI will zoom pass me lol. When I see yellow flags, I am cautious and look ahead for any mayhem to avoid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%