About RBR pro

Had a brake for som months so i am not fully updated.

RBR pro i believe is a stand alone pack, i can see it was out late 2019 but i first heard of it now, today i use RBR cit and som other mods and think that works great. How is RBR pro compared to this?, does it use NGP?.

If there are other new mods please share?.

Regarding online gaming i do not consider myself good enough to start with that (will just be frustreating), so i stick with single player mods...

Edit: Oh i can see there is some conflicts regarding the RBRpro and the use of already made mods that is now used on FB account it seems, i do not have FB account so i wont be testing either way if i need that. Much of what have seen so far seems a bit dirty and i get the feeling the original modders sitting a bit to much in the shadow of this RBRpro project ... il leave it at that.

Last edited:
Content wise, RBRpro doesn't add anything vs RBR w/ RBRTM (only a better representation of night rallies, because it can enforce the use of the "night plugin") The tracks and cars and cars are a subset of the ones available in the later (but I guess eventually they'll be equal in this regard, RBRpro is actively "porting" them to his manager).

If you have an installation with RBRCIT don't erase it. You can install RBRpro in another folder. I haven't really tried RBRpro, so I can't comment much on it. It uses the Czech plugin online infrastructure. It's just that RBRpro tournaments are protected behind passwords that the RBRpro manages, if I'm not mistaken, so if you specifically want to partake in those tournaments, you install RBRpro, but if you don't there are plenty of rallies and championships on RBRTM to choose from (serious, e.g. VRC, or casual rallies).

Regarding online gaming i do not consider myself good enough to start with that (will just be frustreating), so i stick with single player mods...

Oh please, don't think like that! You don't have to be good to enjoy online. Get the RBRTM plugin, set up an account, get the TrackPack and just enter rallies. Most rallies are not "serious", in fact there are many that are just labeled as "test", but are popular anyway. Online rally (at least w/ RBR) doesn't have the same problem as other online racing, where deserted servers abound.

If you are beyond the stage where you total the car every 4 corners and can finish some rallies from time to time in slow cars I think you can have fun, it's not strictly necessary to compete with others!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%