About on Formula mirror & helmet

Can remove the helmet ?
thx :dance2:

question1.jpg

question2.jpg

Yes there is a mod that removes the helmet from the cockpit view, but pls note that it does not remove the dirt build up from the visor.
Don't know if it's uploaded here before but i will attach it.
Extract the .dds file to X:\Steam\steamapps\Yourname\race 07\Gamedata\Teams and it should work.

As for the mirrors; realistic mirrors like the one you have in cockpit view don't work in the action camera view. Only virtual mirrors do.

Attachments

• f3000 no visor v1_0 by farber2 for Race 07 _ GTR Evolution.rar
    107.5 KB · Views: 168
Once you remove the helmet there isnt much point in Action view. The only difference left is no head movement, but you can turn that off in the options anyway.

Just raise your seet and move it back and your almost at the same viewpoint from within cockpit mode :)

I'm having a hard time getting this set up working correctly. I've extracted the file to the correct location although I had to manually create a "Team" folder. Am I missing something or do I need to turn on the setting somewhere?
Thanks!

-I'm hosting LAN games at work, would this have anything to do with it?

I'm having a hard time getting this set up working correctly. I've extracted the file to the correct location although I had to manually create a "Team" folder. Am I missing something or do I need to turn on the setting somewhere?
Thanks!

-I'm hosting LAN games at work, would this have anything to do with it?

you have to rename the "driver_helmet_fpvisor clear.dds", to "DRIVER_HELMET_FPVISOR.DDS" (i.e., remove the word 'clear,' which the game doesn't recognize)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%