About Group of Cameras...

It helps if you've driven at a track which already uses groups, e.g. Le Mans 72-86:
http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Le Mans 1972-1986

If you ever played GPL, it's like the TV1 and TV2 cameras, but you can have a few more.

When you press the trackside camera key (page down by default), you can press it again to cycle to another group of cameras.

When the car enters the activation radius of a camera, that camera will only become active if it's in the currently selected group.

If you watch the video I posted for Death Valley, you will notice that I have 4 groups of Cameras used on the track and over 72 cameras placed in different locations ... however, it can get quite confusing so I would recommend placing cameras in stages.
I started by doing the trackside cams first, then the TV Stand cams, the Spectator (grandstand) cams and then the Marshall cams ...

then save them separately (export them into separate track folders so you do not overwrite your cam files), until you are ready to combine them all together.

Take care on use of camera placement and activation locations. This will take some Trial and error to get the desired results, and you will see I still have a few cameras in my replay that are not 100% the way I wanted them.

But I no longer cared to invest the time into the track or camera file. Most of my tracks are not even worthy to download or comment on ....

:rotfl:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years