Able to Recreate Kil-Kare Speedway Track?

Hello fellow enthusiasts!

I have attempted multiple times to recreate a local and infamous track near me, Kil-Kare Speedway, and can never seem to understand on how to do so. I have looked up multiple tutorials and followed them, but cannot get anywhere with them. I was wondering if some of the crazy talented content creators on this forum would be able to give it a shot?

Kil-Kare Speedway is a small drift track that is used by multiple Midwest drift unions, and has quite a bit of history with drifting. This track is located in Xenia, Ohio and is visited by many enthusiast of drifting, racing and also has a drag strip beside the raceway.

The drag strip could be added, but I am mostly wishing for the drift track to be created instead.
Here are some overviews of the drift track.
Kil-Kare Speedway 008.jpg
Kil-Kare Speedway 009.jpg
kil-kare_nht.jpg

I hope I don't come off rude or anything, just would love to see this track in the game and drift it virtually during the off season! :)

this would be amazing, hope someone takes up this project. i would be willing to donate for kilkare as part of my ac track collection, as im sure many other midwest drifters would too. hopefully this gets some attention from someone capable of making it happen

Know I'm late but would love to see this track on AC too. I've only visited Kil-Kare once last year but was very impressed with the layout and how much variety the drivers had with their lines and using up as much track as they could.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 38.9%