Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For the last race of the year, which falls on my vacation, I want to stay close to my family. And because we only did Assen a few weeks ago, my choice now falls on Zandvoort. But not the layout we raced on earlier this year, but the version modified for F1 with the banked corners.

Also a relaxing event for you because you don't have to learn a new track.

The old layout was slightly in favor of the Mazda, but now the banked corners can help the Abarth maintain their speed and have a better exit. So let's see if that makes a difference.

THERE'S NO REGISTRATION IN ADVANCE. LOOK BELOW HOW TO SIGN UP!

1671748525074.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread WITH YOUR CHOICE OF CAR to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: will be sent via PM
  • Race server: same as practice server
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Zandvoort, The Netherlands https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-f1-layout.31840/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I downloaded two versions of this updated track a while ago, the version to be used here and a laser scanned version called Circuit Zandvoort 2020. Both were available on RD but the latter one i think has been removed for some reason. A shame as it is miles better than this one.
Anyway, i really came on to wish all you guys a Merry Christmas and i cannot wait to continue getting my ass kicked next year :thumbsup:
Unfortunately i wont be allowed out to play for the next few days as visiting family would probably think me rude to ignore them during their visit.
I agree, there is probably something wrong with them for not understanding why i spend lone hours moving pixels around a screen but i will put up and smile :roflmao:

I downloaded two versions of this updated track a while ago, the version to be used here and a laser scanned version called Circuit Zandvoort 2020. Both were available on RD but the latter one i think has been removed for some reason. A shame as it is miles better than this one.
Anyway, i really came on to wish all you guys a Merry Christmas and i cannot wait to continue getting my ass kicked next year :thumbsup:
Unfortunately i wont be allowed out to play for the next few days as visiting family would probably think me rude to ignore them during their visit.
I agree, there is probably something wrong with them for not understanding why i spend lone hours moving pixels around a screen but i will put up and smile :roflmao:
As I understand the removed one was an illegal version.

Merry Christmas to you and all simracers in this group! Only a short time ‘prospect’ here, but I like the way you guys/girls hang around in this little community!

Enjoy the holidays and happy racing!

Bouke

Damn! i just checked out who responded to my post and i can see that apart from Robert we are all a bunch of bloody pensioners :roflmao: Oh well, we have nearly made it through yet another year. And with Ernie being the oldest it is easy to see why he struggles to keep up :roflmao:. Could it be that he actually is a 3000 year old alien

Damn! i just checked out who responded to my post and i can see that apart from Robert we are all a bunch of bloody pensioners :roflmao: Oh well, we have nearly made it through yet another year. And with Ernie being the oldest it is easy to see why he struggles to keep up :roflmao:. Could it be that he actually is a 3000 year old alien
I've about five years before my pension.

Could it be that he actually is a 3000 year old alien
Hehe, age aside he is damn quick, but what really grinds my gears about Ernie:mad: ; his speed and racecraft shows yrs of experience, but most of all, one of the best and fairest defenders/racers out there (no offense to others :) ). @Kek700 , we're talking about you mate, mostly nice:laugh::roflmao:

Any road up - Merry Christmas to all of you reprobates here:sneaky:, hope you have a great New Year and The Force stays with you - a truly great bunch to race with:thumbsup:

Last but not least, huge thanks to @HF2000 Han and @Interslice Brian for their relentless efforts in putting on the superb races here:inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back