Abarth TCR @ Mosport 09 - Thu 19th April

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Abarth 1000TCR (Download) + Required Soundpack (Download)
Track: Mosport 09 (Download)
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (30 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.40 (13 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.10 (13 laps)
Note1: Default Skins that come with the TCR Mod Only
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Knut Omdal Tveito
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Peter Van Zanten
  5. Roland Warmenhoven
  6. Jack Smith
  7. Hans Sneep
  8. Ross Garland
  9. Jacob Boonstra
  10. David Cuthill
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Awesome fun both times.. and not having to worry after every corner whether we'll survive the next one:O_o: indeed was a welcome change to the Big Lumps, but then one of the great things about this game is that cars-wise it has something for everyone and as they say variety is the spice of life.

I had a couple of brilliant races, both times I had a front-row ticket to watch the battle for the lead between Stuart, Knut and David in Race 1 and Stuart and Knut in Race 2.
In that one I had David close on my tail for a number of laps, he was quicker in some parts but not enough as laptimes were SO very close at the front; unfortunately he eventually had a little off so then I was free to try catch the battling leaders, which of course was not going to happen:D but I was happy to be this far in front in the first place.

I must thank Knut for a big part of that, as the car setup he so kindly shared beforehand clearly allowed for way better cornering than my own, almost-default one. Thx mate :thumbsup:

Grats to David, Stuart and Knut for wins & podiums, and thank you to everyone else. Good to have you back Hans! CYA next time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back