AC Abarth Tatuus @ Red Bull Ring GP - Wednesday May 22 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
file.php

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 5/22. I am sorry I was un-able to host the last new weeks, my wife has been traveling excessively for work. However that is over and I should be able to host regularly going forward.

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

Practice Server:
RaceDepartment.com US Practice WED

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race WED

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Car:
Tatuus open wheel

Track: DLC RED PACK IS REQUIRED Red Bull Ring
Track Temps: 26c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 5/22
Race#1 Red Bull Ring GP
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Red Bull Ring GP (random grid)
Race: 21:50 EST (20 Minutes)

fabarth_amateurs-png.203547

Here is a quick video from our GT 4 event a few weeks back. We will be racing the GT4 class on the 1st wednesday of the month going forward so come check back in for that.

Entry List :
  1. scottiedawg66
  2. johndough247
  3. DingoStarr
  4. Keith_G
  5. Thegodfather6571
  6. Jivesauce
  7. churchlady
  8. JAMES L THURSTON
  9. newbert
  10. bo1210
  11. Douglas Garcia
  12. JBaeumle
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
***tagging previous participants***​

Last edited:
Well, 4 months after making the thread asking about US club races I finally have my cockpit assembled and ready to go, so I think I can finally make this event! I do have a slight possibility of a conflict, but I'll let you know in advance if it comes to that. Thanks!

Okay, sign me up even though I still haven't had a chance to practice with this car and track. I didn't even know what an Abarth Tatuus is until I googled it. Never drove the Red Bull ring either :D.

Will try to get some practice in before Wednesday!

Although my VR headset crapped out a few days ago (so I'm not sure that I'll have a workable mic by race time), please count me in, Scott.

Hoping to have a new headset by race time....

Bert

Sorry, Scott. My wife just reminded me I have a function to attend tonight :(. Was really looking forward to getting back to "racing" with your guys and holding down the last place spot.

I should have more time in the upcoming weeks to join. I am going to try to make a stronger effort since I upgraded my CPU and GPU. Need to make good use of them!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%