Cars Abarth Punto Competizione[DELETED] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejo1633 submitted a new resource:

Fiat Punto Abarth Competizione - First mod

The Abarth Punto Competizione was an argentinan cup that lasted from 2012 to 2016 and was the replacement for the Fiat Linea Competizione. This category was meant to be an introduction to new racers that wanted to get started in the competition ambient, therefore, this car is easy to drive, cheap, and fun. The base model is the Abarth Punto EVO, with a T-Jet 1.4L engine and a Garret GT1446 turbocompresor, so the car reaches 210bhp with a maximum torque of 350 Nm, so the max speed is 230...

Read more about this resource...

I'd be very surprised if any of this was a Forza model tbh, its not really up to their standards. Really loose normals around panel edges, I've never seen anything like that on Forza models before, they are usually very neat and well controlled.

I'd be very surprised if any of this was a Forza model tbh, its not really up to their standards. Really loose normals around panel edges, I've never seen anything like that on Forza models before, they are usually very neat and well controlled.
My hunch comes from the uber sharp dash edges. That's pretty Forza.

• Deleted member 223075

Many mods uploaded with no description are mostly ripped from Forza

Big holes in the mesh doesn't seem very T10 to me

upload_2019-8-16_18-25-24.png

I honestly don't know how to convert cars from Forza. it is a project in which a 3d model of another project abandoned around 2016 was used as a base, I know nothing of its creator and from what I see its user no longer exists. it's our first project to the public, we wouldn't start with something as complex as Forza models

• Deleted member 223075

So tell us where you get the model, who worked on it, ...

Gentlemen, if you have something to report, please use the "report " button, but please don't play this modpolice game here again. Last time wasn't cool with Pessio, was it?
BTW very good physics, did you notice?

• Deleted member 223075

Somes textures really look like from Forza (name, size, disposition..)

nice little car,
I have found the motor blows up to easily.
and the wipers don't work.
It's lots of fun.
I like the rain on the gauges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%