rF2 Abarth Cup @ Buenos Aires No.5 - Fri 25 Feb 2022 *BA Trophy Finals*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Do you also guys experience very strange FFB with these cars?
In the corner it's inverted for me, instead of outwards, pulls inwards (opposite to the inertia), while in the straights is correct.
If you invert the FFB in the game, it tries to kill you in the straights instead.

Last edited:
I've only raced FWD cars in all my races IRL, and nope.
I understand what's the idea about it, torque steering, it just doesnt feel entirely spot on.
I need to switch off my motion platform, cause it makes it feel like the car is turning in one direction and the wheels are turned in opposite, I feel like I'm drifting in every corner, but drifting without opposite lock.

I need to switch off my motion platform, cause it makes it feel like the car is turning in one direction and the wheels are turned in opposite, I feel like I'm drifting in every corner, but drifting without opposite lock.

Ah, that's a thing I haven't thought much about when I do testing in whatever cars on whatever tracks, motion rigs.
There's a couple of tracks that I don't use because they rattle too much in my good old Logitech, and I don't want to know how that would be with a DD-wheel.

Now I'm thinking of how that would be in a motion rig. Earthquake.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%