AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Vallelunga Club - Friday, September 4th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
Abarth500.png

Reintroducing R07's 'Mini Friday' in AC style with the Abarth 500 S1! Will be continued when enough interest is shown.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Abarth 500 Step 1
Track: Vallelunga
Weather: Clear, 22C
Booking: None
Practice: 18:00GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 19:25GMT (30 laps * 1:03 = +/-32 mins)

Entry List:

1. Ricardo
  2. Matyas Kone
  3. Free Slot
  4. Free Slot
  5. Free Slot
  6. Free Slot
  7. Free Slot
  8. Free Slot
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited:
Is there any issue with the server? I am not seeing any RaceDepartment.com server in AC server list!
With only 2 signups at the start of the event, I am not going to run it ;)
Therefore, please sign up prior to the event before joining, we have to know if there is any interest at all

With only 2 signups at the start of the event, I am not going to run it ;)
Therefore, please sign up prior to the event before joining, we have to know if there is any interest at all

Unfortunately I am too busy with work and family and therefore my participation is a last minute decision most of the times :-( (to be honest, it depends on my wife's and kid's plans or permission :-D )... You know, I am almost 41 y.o.

Anyway, I thought that the server was always up, even when there is no a scheduled race...

Unfortunately I am too busy with work and family and therefore my participation is a last minute decision most of the times :-( (to be honest, it depends on my wife's and kid's plans or permission :-D )... You know, I am almost 41 y.o.

Anyway, I thought that the server was always up, even when there is no a scheduled race...
As long as we run and run with the default password, you are welcome ofcourse, but without a solid group of racers of at least 5-6 racers, then we may decide on not doing an event all together.
The Zandvoort Abarth event you joined last time was 4 racers, and I asked them whether or not they cared, one pulled back but the other 2 (and me) decided to drive. You got lucky on that one :p

No, we put it up around 30 mins to an hour prior to the event. Otherwise we have people booking in and forgetting about the event and/or really long practice times, which affect the grip levels of the dynamic track and totally change the way we intend an event. Usually we try to aim at reaching 99-100% grip by the end of the race, but with early laps and long practice, then we could start Qualy at 100 already...
There should be a public server running though, be it more empty than filled. #simsheep

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%