AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Silverstone National - Mon October 12th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
abarth500-png.106810

What is a better way to start your week than with the competative Abarth 500's? Indeed! Nothing! Last week's race proved it to be a very great race for close battles. The 500s are on their way to the UK now! 24 of these machines are waiting, will you claim one of them?

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
Abarth 500
Track: Silverstone National
Weather: Clear, 25C
Dynamic Track: Green
Booking: None
Practice: 18:00GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15GMT (17 laps)

Random Sweepstake: One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of the race. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Entry List:
  1. Ricardo
  2. rastaqki
  3. Tommi Saari
  4. Herbie
  5. JamesU*
  6. John Dalton
  7. Mark Gormley
  8. th3_d0ctor
  9. xnorb
  10. Adrianhettich
  11. Tobias Röhner
  12. mancSLO
  13. Anthemius
  14. Knightly_
  15. James Hemp
  16. Ricardo Edelmann
  17. Enzo Fazzi
  18. Blackdawg
  19. Matyas Kone
  20. Matheus Machado
  21. Geof
  22. Fred Locklear
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @Ricardo :)
Indeed! I want to :thumbsup:
As I will miss it today ... i will take the Lambo ... or no wait I´ll take the Audi ... or the Glickenhaus?:thumbsdown:
:D:D

No, no, just jocking ;) Actually my H-shifter is getting rusty! Your´s too @Tobias Röhner ? :geek:
@Rami Don´t leave us!! :cry: Maybe there will be an Abarth 500 league ;)
@monsieurjackb I just got so used to tagging you, sorry :D
@kedy89 I know you´re only into GT and F1 but this is GT for the poor people isn´t it?? :D
@Jimlaad43 Ricardo is already in ;)
@John Dalton @Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak too fast for this cars or not?
Speaking of fast... @Geof ? :geek:

I should be in (provisional) depending if the job i have to do goes to plan and i don't have to have an overnight stay!

Last time was great fun, and it'd be even more fun if i hadn't have funked it up :ninja:

@Herbie thanks for the invite. :)
I really suck with these cars, and have driven them only maybe once :confused:
But I just might join you, if my better half and kid will grant me access ;) These offer without a doubt great fun on the track.
And for that leaving you part... not going to abandon you or RD. Just going to do my more competitive racing elsewhere. :whistling:

As I will miss it today ... i will take the Lambo ... or no wait I´ll take the Audi ... or the Glickenhaus?:thumbsdown:

No, no, just jocking ;) Actually my H-shifter is getting rusty! Your´s too @Tobias Röhner ? :geek:
@kedy89 I know you´re only into GT and F1 but this is GT for the poor people isn´t it?? :D

Haha thanks Herbie..I'll do a couple of laps and see if I like it but normally I'm not a fan of racing cars with h-shifter and clutch, I'm never consistent or fast enough so it's probably a no from me :(

Not too fast, but I have not spent much time with FWD, so actually I am slow xD I am RWD guy :) I hope I will race on Satturday with Audi on Catalunya :)

Just bought my brand new G27 after driving for years with the Driving Force Pro. It seems like a good event to start again in online racing. Not very familiar with the wheel and pedals yet but I'll do my best so count me in. Any chance for a practice lobby? I would love some info on the game settings, FFB, etc.

After a long summer brake I'm coming back. Weather is "carp" outside, friends prefer to stay indoors alone rather than going outside so it's the perfect time to start racing again :D

Sign me up Ricardo!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing