AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Silverstone National - Mon October 12th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Apologies for last week, partner issues. =/

Should actually be rosy to race this week, especially now I have found out that I'm GMT+1 in UK, Just a few things to do before race start and I should hopefully be given the thumbs up to race =D

Apologies for last week, partner issues. =/

Should actually be rosy to race this week, especially now I have found out that I'm GMT+1 in UK, Just a few things to do before race start and I should hopefully be given the thumbs up to race =D
Hahaha. The GMT+1 ends at the moment the summer time ends ;) Keep that in mind as that will be in 2-3 weeks.
Hope to see you there tonight

I've got 2 questions.

Why do all the servers showed require passwords (even though i fiddle with the filters)?

and

Is the practice server online?

Some nice racing tonight guys, well done Geoff and Tobias! Been a while since I've raced with you all, really missed it. Well done all and thanks @Herbie for the tag to sign up ;)

You're welcome @John Dalton, good to have you around :thumbsup:
Last race was awesome, this was terrible :cry:
Trained yesterday and had a good feeling. Immediately could top my last time from the nice race with @Tobias Röhner :) So I was optimistic for the race :whistling: But as Tobias was even quicker than last time, I lost feeling in race completely once more :(
Felt like i was driving on raw eggs!
Had contact with @James Hemp in first corner cause I ran wide :thumbsdown:
Shortly after I wanted to overtake @Jamie Wilson but he closed the door and left track and spun (my fault, too ambitous).
Could once more fight back to the field but then I couldn't avoid @Jamie Wilson spinning in the big S (nobodies fault).
Poor him went wide on first corner last lap so he inherited last place ;)
In last corner I was back at the field but too late :unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back