AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Magione - Mon October 5th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Its great to see such a bunch of new drivers appearing on the grid tonight!
I hope I can finish my current project in time to be there as well tonight ;)
Cool, seems like the "simracing season" has begun :thumbsup:
More signups, new people joining, I like :D

Unfortunately can´t join ´cause my wife didn´t like me racing on saturday at all :x3::D
Like the 500s very much and has just the right speed for this short track! Was always very fun that combo :)

What sort of times are people hitting around this track?
Times are not discussed in club threads (to not scare off people).
But you may google "rsr live timing to Assetto Corsa" ;)
But do not orientate on first page of leader board, reaching page two is already quite good :thumbsup:

Times are not discussed in club threads (to not scare off people).
But you may google "rsr live timing to Assetto Corsa" ;)
But do not orientate on first page of leader board, reaching page two is already quite good :thumbsup:

Ah alright, sorry - just had a couple of laps to see where abouts i'd be... I think i'm a second or two off pace of people in a setup thread - but that was only about 15 minutes of messing about :)

Ok I'm 100% in for tonight, I just got setup and I'm ready to rock from now basically... Can anyone tell me where to find the RD server? It's not showing up on my server list.

just got my premium activated today so i wil be looking to race. Sign me up for this one and ill see you guys on track.

Server isnt probably up yet as the event starts in two hours or so. When you look for it disable all filters and scroll down to Racedepartment, its sometimes kinda hard to find.

Haha the H-Shifter is great when you get into the swing of it. My main problem is that my pedals slip when I press the clutch, no dedicated mount/rig for them yet, so we'll be fighting for last sir ;)

guys im such a noob with these timezones im in the netherlands wich i think is gmt+1 ? So if im correct practise starts within a half an hour ?

Sorry for such a stupid question, but i have the Abarth 500 Esse Esse, is this the car? Or will i need to download one? S1 bit is confusing me!:thumbsdown:

Edit, click car then upgrades...i got it now... duh

Ok I'm 100% in for tonight, I just got setup and I'm ready to rock from now basically... Can anyone tell me where to find the RD server? It's not showing up on my server list.
Server will be up in around 50 minutes.
Also to find it, @Tommi Saari gave a good solution, but using the following settings is better ;)
settingsac.png

If the server doesn't show up this way, it has one of two reasons:
1. The server is not online.
2. You do not have the correct mods installed or do not own the required DLC. (if you put DLC off, you can see the server, and it shows in red what is missing)
wrong.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years