Abarth 500 EsseEsse - Patcha Pack

Skins Abarth 500 EsseEsse - Patcha Pack 1.4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patcha submitted a new resource:

Abarth 500 EsseEsse MIYR by Patcha - I made the skin layout time ago for an Abarth contest (Make It Your Race).

Hi all!
I wanna share my personal Abarth 500!
I made the skin layout time ago for an Abarth contest (Make It Your Race).

Initially I used the skin for a video of netKar Pro 1.3, and now I did it also for Assetto Corsa to make a new video with AC soon! :)

I know this is just a personal skin of my own invention. But sharing is free, so I wanna do! :)

Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
It should...

Read more about this resource...

Patcha updated Abarth 500 EsseEsse MIYR with a new update entry:

Abarth 500 EsseEsse MIYR

VERSION 1.1 (April, 19 2014)

Hi all! I released a 1.1 version with a modification I always wanted to do from when I did Fenice Milano version of Abarth 500 (and I learned to modify so much 500 skin files and its effects).

It's just a detail, but makes the difference: vents on the hood are now opaque. ^_^

And also DDS are now compressed with official nVidia tools and the zip name changed (just a letter! :D ).

You're curious about the difference? Well... probably not... but in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Patcha updated Abarth 500 EsseEsse MIYR with a new update entry:

Abarth 500 EsseEsse - Patcha Pack (2 skins) [Make It Your Race & White Red &Blue]

Hi all!
From today this Skin will became a Skin Pack, including my other skin for this car "White Red & Black" and eventually other future skins for this car.
(Here you can find old deprecated topic for WR&B skin: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/skin-deprecated-abarth-500-white-red-black.8805/ ).

The first topic will be edited to store both skins history and screens, and also the new link to download them (the zip file has an new name).

But there are further...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%