AC Abarth 500 @ Brands Hatch - Monday August 28, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Have one question I want to show my friend how great community it's here and how cool it was to race with you guys, is it possible that he can join us with this one race just to check by himself? He is still not a premium member. Thanks for replay

Have one question I want to show my friend how great community it's here and how cool it was to race with you guys, is it possible that he can join us with this one race just to check by himself? He is still not a premium member. Thanks for replay

nope sorry we don't allow that.
now im not saying anything bad will happen, but non premium members can not be held accountable for their action so its not fair on all other drivers.
its not like we are asking £100 pounds to enter its 7.50 Euros for a year, and if he has seen a race he must realise its the bargain of the century.

and surly your own recommendations and the way you talk about it should be good enough to get any member to join the premium ranks and race..

We also do not allow non premium member to race in your place either as i have had to explain recently to a premium member.

OK your server is back up for testing,
feel free to drop in over the remainder of the weekend to try it out tag a friend

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU ABARTH 500 #0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years