AC Abarth 500 Assetto Corse @ Brands Hatch Indy - Monday, March 13, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Abarth 500 AC.png

Slow cars on a short track? You know it's going to be fun!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. Or directly upgrade your account via one of the membership plans below.
[pricingtable][/pricingtable]

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com #1 (US)
Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse
Track: Brands Hatch Indy

Practice: 20:00 EDT | 01:00 GMT | 12:00 AEDT - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EDT | 01:45 GMT | 12:45 AEDT - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EDT | 02:00 GMT | 13:00 AEDT - (30 Laps)

Entry List
  1. Brandon Wright
  2. Wiz
  3. Edward Mowinckel
  4. Larry Downing
  5. f1wheelnut
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Bummer, won't be able to make this one.

Awesome car to race and Brands Indy should make for some good racing.

Have fun everyone!

I love these little cars Brandon, its just the wrong time for me, i cant burn the midnight oil like i used to.
We need this in the EU events..:whistling::whistling:
Nooby Monday Abarty party :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
so easy to drive, For me its AC version of a mini challenge, I think in race 07 i learnt so much about racing in the little cars,
Racing in a pack is so much fun, its were you learn your race craft.
If you think about it, in real life nobody just goes straight in a super powerful car . You maybe start in a go kart. (karting.)
then progress from there. open wheeler (formula ford ) or the tin top route, single make series, All the time homing your skills, trying to impress and get noticed by a team and sponsors. and looking to move on to bigger and better.

I think the same can apply to sim racing.. learning to race in a smaller car rewards you in so many ways.
Race craft, car control, you learn to understand understeer /oversteer, (small example)
and don't forget learning a track at a slower speed is so easy. And the added bonus you meet other drivers and make friends.
Its a wonderful journey to make with a group of like minded drivers. And maybe less frustrating than crashing at every event in a car you love to drive, when all you need is experience, Hot lapping is not the same as racing.
But in sim racing you can have it all all of the time,

At times i will be the first to say some of the cars and track combos don't suit me, But when i see a driver sign up for an event, its oh i remember a real good race with tom dick or harry and i sing up. not only to have fun but in the hope he returns the favor on a car or track i know he may not like as much.. A Club spirit starts to happen. Its infectious. Before i know it im racing here there and everywhere and getting invites from drivers in other events..

So to me these types of cars a so important in a healthy club and the basis for any learning and racing in club events..

Don't loose faith you build they will come..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Look if you join we can play together, and these cars, with this track, they're very floaty, lots of elevation changes, you have to work the momentum of the car very well. There are turns and we're going to be near each other, I mean, come on? I mean come on. Come on. Just come on, man. That's fun.

So it's a lot like Hydro Thunder, but in a wee bitty li'l land car. It's pretty great, and if you don't join you're a butt. You're made of butts, and you are a butt.

So I mean so far four people aren't butts. It could be more.

I just want to put this out there. Butts. You? Potentially. Could change, though.

#liftoffoversteer #nogoslo #pullnpush (that's front wheel drive, but pushing the pace)
Let me know if I'm on the right thinking process

:roflmao: No, he meant tagging people (put a @ in front of their name and they receive a notification that they've been tagged and will come look to see what's up). I like your enthusiasm though! :D

@mister dog @Tobiman @Christian Moreau @Mantii @Matt Edwards-Davies @handi @St3fan @Dave_6 @Sean Butters @hape @stadlereric @Sun Levi @Idylhours @Alexis Clapano @Jazz Forsberg @Sr.O @Mark Oates @The Stig™ @Daniel Trapp

Anyone feel like racing the Abarth AC tonight?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%