Abarth 131 VS Cobra 289 @ Lakeside Raceway - Tuesday May 4th

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyermix.jpg

cobravs131.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Cobra 289 VS Fiat Abarth 131
Class Note: The Cobra 289 is the BLACK one (#873), not the green or blue one.
Track: Lakeside Raceway
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 2 x 22 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of sign-ups. Starting with the Cobra for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.
Note4: I don't know if they will help or hinder, but here they are...My setups for both cars.

Attachments

• CDCobra289v2.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 297
  • CDAbarth131v2.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 271
v2 is more stable for the Cobra. The gears are longer so it "feels" like you are going slower but you arent. You end up going quicker cuz you can apply the gas through the turn with more control and it's less likely to spin out.

I don't think I will ever get more than 36 drivers Dana, so your spot is secured.
Glad to have you join us :thumb:

P.S. Looks like you are driving the Cobra in Race 1, so race 2 will seem like a walk in park after getting through race1.

The old leaderbords had you as having over 11000 kilometers driven in GTL events (not including offline KMs). You probably know all the cars like the back of your hand lol! I know the 131 is new to us, so maybe not that one.

You just need to go around the track 5 or 6 times to memorize the turns and you're set. :thumb:

I predict you will do just fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back