Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

greenhellvln.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: Fiat Abarth 1000TC & Jaguar MKII
Track: Nordschleife (VLN Layout)
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Qualification: 30 min Note: It would take too long to qualify due to the length of the track and the fact that the first lap is an outlap (untimed). Therefor we will have a 30 minute qualification session before each race. Unlimited laps. I know that we will spend more time in qualy than racing, but the practice is needed on this track.
Race: 2 x 2 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: We will be using two skinpacks. One for the Jag, found HERE.
And the sprintpack for the Abarth, found HERE.
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of sign-ups. Starting with the Jaaaaaag for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.

Entry List

• Carlos Dias - Jaaaaaag
  • Senad Subasic - Abarth
  • Jack Smith - Jaaaaaag
  • Stuart Thomson - Abarth
  • Knut Omdal Tveito - Jaaaaaag
  • Bob Hutchins - Abarth
  • Grzegorz Lenarciak - Jaaaaaag
  • Hans Sneep - Abarth
  • Philip Brown - Jaaaaaag
  • Martin Vrba - Abarth
  • Roman Kruszewski - Jaaaaaag
  • Dana Ciul - Abarth
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Gary Lennon

I know these cars aren't the fastest ones of the GTL bunch, but I will be bringing this track back once a month with increasingly faster cars as we go along.

I know it is a popular track and good fun to drive, but it also has the potential for some very lonely racing for most people. I'd seek some feedback from drivers after a race or two before making a regular committment of monthly, Carlos, since most of us enjoy the close friendly racing.

There are some nice skins in that pack Carlos, good stuff

I can't take any credit for those, they were "borrowed" from the 'Bude. I just packed them up and shrank them a bit.

Sign me as Maybe, I have to refresh Nord to my memory and if it dosen't work I'll pass this one.
I have never been able to memorize the entire track, just bits and peices of it. Don't worry too much about knowing the track Roman, I am sure most of us don't know it by heart. Join up and have some fun, that's what the club is for.:thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%