Class: Abarth 1000TC
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife Click here to download
Skinpack: click here to download Stu-Art's 9 pack
Weather: Dry
Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 5 laps
Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: We don't leave the server but stay untill the end, what ever happens

OK :skywalker: Put me back on the list please. Eight try was a charm , today I fired the game up again and clicked multiplayer and it accepted my registration and I was able to get into the lobby. I didnt change anything since my last try so I dont know whats going on ,but its working and thats all that matters! See ya on saturday.

Uh Oh, just realized I signed up for a EVO race on sat also thinking that this would be done by 2100 GMT. Any chance this will be done by 2145 GMT?

Hi guys I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this. My mother in law has terminal cancer and is starting to feel very unwell, so my wife has decided, understandably, she wants to spend as much time as possible with her mum as we don't know how much time we have left. So I'm on 'looking after the little one' duty tonight. I hope you have a great race and look forward to reading about it tomorrow.

Bram, I am very sorry, but I doubt I am gonna make it tonight. Been up for just over 23 hrs now - did I mention I hate my job. lol. Any ways, if I manage to stay awake that long, I will report back in here. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Was really looking forward to this event too.

Neil, sorry to hear about your mother in law. That must be rough.

This starts at 20:00GMT, SLC has more sign ups than this and it starts an hour later.

But yes the league doesn't help, even though were are allowing plenty of time for people to join from RDMCC, these cars aren't THAT dissimilar to drive. Then again, there are only 11 people in the RDMCC tonight......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%