• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Abarth 1000TC @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Saturday May 23rd 2009

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Bram Hengeveld, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +1
    OK :skywalker: Put me back on the list please. Eight try was a charm , today I fired the game up again and clicked multiplayer and it accepted my registration and I was able to get into the lobby. I didnt change anything since my last try so I dont know whats going on ,but its working and thats all that matters! See ya on saturday.

Uh Oh, just realized I signed up for a EVO race on sat also thinking that this would be done by 2100 GMT. Any chance this will be done by 2145 GMT?

2. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    This will be starting AFTER the RDMCC race which is on till 19:50GMT so very unlikely John.

3. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Any news on a definite start time guys? 1930GMT start for one hour practice perhaps? Give RDMCC guys a chance to join.

4. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner

Ratings:
    +23
    Yep, would be nice to know when to show up. :)

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    RaceDepartment Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +18,093
    Start Time set at 20:00 GMT. That means that RDMCC (how many are there?) guys need to hurry and directly join this server after their league race to at least join during qualy

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +18,093
    I must say I am getting that unpleasant feeling again that with all those late signouts this event is not going to be as I would have expected in the beginning. Put so much time in organising this all. :(

7. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +1
    Will the server be back up soon? I need all the practice I can get with the game. It's brand new to me.

8. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +18,093
    Don't know, but there is always offline practice available :)

9. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +1
    Yep, thats what I'm doing right now. What a good temp. for these vintage tires?

10. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    No-one knows haha. You can't do too much about it either.

11. John Sydenstricker

John Sydenstricker

Ratings:
    +1
    My rear tires were running 151F and I managed to bring them down about 8F by raising the press.

12. Neil Farren

Neil Farren

Ratings:
    +99
    Hi guys I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this. My mother in law has terminal cancer and is starting to feel very unwell, so my wife has decided, understandably, she wants to spend as much time as possible with her mum as we don't know how much time we have left. So I'm on 'looking after the little one' duty tonight. I hope you have a great race and look forward to reading about it tomorrow.

13. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner

Ratings:
    +23
    Bram, I am very sorry, but I doubt I am gonna make it tonight. Been up for just over 23 hrs now - did I mention I hate my job. lol. Any ways, if I manage to stay awake that long, I will report back in here. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Was really looking forward to this event too.

Neil, sorry to hear about your mother in law. That must be rough.

14. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Sorry to hear about that Neil :(

Down to 15 possibles now :( - not what I'd hoped for when I bought GTL especially for this event.

15. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep

Ratings:
    +868
    Chin Up Ryan,it's gonna be fun and don't forget the rest of the GTL events!

Hans

16. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +18,093
    Its really dissappointing and it takes away all my fun to continue with organising things. We had almost 30 drivers signed up and now 15 remain.
    Nothing changed how many times we ask for it, it doesnt help :(

17. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Have you guys run an offline race with 30 opponents? I did and it looked so awesome, so gutted that won't happen.

18. Peter Duivelaar

Peter Duivelaar

Ratings:
    +26
    Maybe the event is just to late, and that 2 leagues are running at the same evening also doesn't help.

19. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    This starts at 20:00GMT, SLC has more sign ups than this and it starts an hour later.

But yes the league doesn't help, even though were are allowing plenty of time for people to join from RDMCC, these cars aren't THAT dissimilar to drive. Then again, there are only 11 people in the RDMCC tonight......

20. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +18,093
    Who is driving in RDMCC except from Bert then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.