Class: Abarth 1000TC
Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife Click here to download
Skinpack: click here to download Stu-Art's 9 pack
Weather: Dry
Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Race: 5 laps
Note 1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note 2: We don't leave the server but stay untill the end, what ever happens

To all tentatives please let us know way up front if you can make it or not. We definitely want a full field :)

As previously explained, I have a few things that need to line up to allow me to join (but I really want to be there :drool: ).
So, to ensure that I don't risk taking another persons spot, it may be better to put me down as a reserve and I will try to advise as soon as I know if I can race.

Even if no-one's about for a run now, Glenn, your time will get recorded in the rankings, so you've got something to aim for - I only had time for 1 timed lap last night, did an 11.35 including 1 proper spin and 2 unintened excursions, so a clean one would probably be 10-15 sec quicker for me. That's still a way off the pace, but if I can do it, it's do-able. :D

Even if no-one's about for a run now, Glenn, your time will get recorded in the rankings, so you've got something to aim for - I only had time for 1 timed lap last night, did an 11.35 including 1 proper spin and 2 unintened excursions, so a clean one would probably be 10-15 sec quicker for me. That's still a way off the pace, but if I can do it, it's do-able. :D

Dont be so damn modest Stu!!! lol.

Well, with a big spin and stop in the kitty litter, I managed a 11:20 just now using the default setup. I think Bram's time is right on the money.

10:53.791 in online practice. Hope with the extra grip of the qualy to get under the 50s. But times don't count on the ring and especially not for this event.
It's all about having a good laugh and enjoying the scenery in one of Stu's fantastic skins when you drive through the forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back