rcj720.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password: click here

Class: Abarth 1000 **
Track: Nürburgring Müllenbach
Weather: Dry

Practice: 19:30 GMT 30 minutes
Qualification: 20:00 GMT 20 minutes

Race: 20:20 GMT - 60 laps (approx 60 mins) (partly in the dark)

Notes:
1 mandatory pitstop + bring some headlights :)

** We are using a special skin pack for this event to brighten it up a bit.
Please note: All racers must install this skinpack to race, if not, some people will not be able to enter the server.
Full details about the skin pack are here:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/203930-post51.html

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

• Matt Crouch

nice skins, gotta be having a bic skin

will get to find out how these cars actually handle tomorrow ;)

p.s. just put nurburgring mullenbach into google and the first result is this thread... vofl

Server is running

I have setup the server for this so you can practice or organise some informal races for club members.

The special skin pack is also installed on the server, so please give these new skins a good test for us. Let us know if anyone finds a problem. All racers must install this skin pack to race.

All - I can't help but notice -

27 sign ups for the race - Good Times :good:

19 downloads of the skin pack we'll be using - Bad Times :bad:

Now - I know Warren, Andrew, Gary & I have it, as I sent it to them for preliminary testing. Which means that - at the most - only 23 people have got the pack installed, and that's assuming that all the downloaders are people who have signed up to the race.

Please, I can't stress this enough:- GTL does not substitute default skins for non-installed custom skins like GTRE does. If you don't have the pack installed, you will NOT be able to join the server, and therefore the race.

Please make sure you get the pack installed asap, and try connecting to the server. So far we've had no complaints or reports of failures from anyone who's tried, but I'd like to be sure so there's no last minute panic.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back