Cars AB Simracing Nissan s14 zenki

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArtursBondars submitted a new resource:

AB Simracing Nissan s14 zenki - Pro drift car with 720hp 1005nm. Amazing grip and power!

Hi, I created this car to get something close to PRO drift car because most of the car packs have low grip, power and amount of skins. This car is packed with many well known designs and this tire model, in my opinion, is the best for PRO drifting. You can adjust the turbo boost for optimum power and feel just like in a real racecar. I'm drifting in real life with similar power and so I tried to make the best car for drifting in Assetto Corsa. Enjoy!

You need to get a written permission...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, just installed your car and I got this list. Maybe my Assetto Corsa is broken?

s14.jpg

Have I driven? No. I didn't even have to, one look at the data is more than enough.

1611829270379.png

Sick turbo you got, making 1.2bar of boost at 1500rpm. And why the hell is there 4 of them for a total of 3.9 bar of boost?

1611829528601.png

Nissan with a Porsche suspension???? Pro drivers must be on some good stuff to make a car like this.

1611829593248.png

Damn, it also has a Ferrari engine?

1611829674544.png

UV mapping? No, never heard, why?

1611829749081.png

Ambient Occlusion? Never heard about it either, why does it even matter?

A;so I really appreciate the fact that you went to my profile and revenge 1 star reviewed the only thing I ever uploaded.
1611829915958.png

Stay winning.

Nothing wrong in general. Errors are there because the car is very powerful and uses custom models like custom tyres.
...none of those errors have anything to do with "the car is very powerful and uses custom models like custom tyres"...

..it just shows that you did not invest much time and work into making the physics, which brings us back to the (generally true) assumption that you did not make the model yourself, and rather copied it from somewhere else, or copied together parts of different cars. People that make full scratch mods invest the same amount of work on everything.

...if you were able to make such a well topod model, making suspension that's not from a Porsche should be easy enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back