Resource icon

Skins Aarava McLaren 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

Aarava McLaren - I tried to brighten up the McLaren with Aarava logos. Let me know what you think.

This skin was created by me for people who follow Aarava can have his name all over their car. I did change most of the logos to Aarava themed stuff (there wasn't many logos BTW) so I may do a striped back version later. I hope you enjoy. I am working on an Ariel Atom skin right now. Note: Hopefully you don't think this is too many screenshots. Here they are:
View attachment 70335View attachment 70336
View attachment 70337View attachment 70338
Also note: I made this skin...

Read more about this resource...

I find it too much of a praising to do skins of famous youtubers. I mean I'm sure nobody would like to drive this car or the other's you madesince these mods should be used by the Youtubers themselves. I rather use a car which have the original logos and names instead of these ones.
No offense intended.

I find it too much of a praising to do skins of famous youtubers. I mean I'm sure nobody would like to drive this car or the other's you madesince these mods should be used by the Youtubers themselves. I rather use a car which have the original logos and names instead of these ones.
No offense intended.

I find his Skin stupid in first place.I don't even want to call this thing skin. What he does is change one logo and post like skin.That is not skin for me and top of that he post 3-5 cars like this.That alone do damage to good skinner who spend real time to design car pushing his car far from public view. This is it...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%