AAAARGH...sol installed CSP update ?

Hi all
I just seen the SOL for lightning and such so i installed it, and overwrite all original files, but now when i play i get the message in the sky of the track CSP update needed, im kinda of a newbie in this. Can someone please explain it to me how to do that and what it means, im still learning, the sky is red and has text on it saying CSP update needed ? Thanks in advance.
Jeroen

67613339_151018062761412_461382687064588288_n.jpg

i think i got it......in content manager i had to update. I did and now the sky is back to normal and i can choose weather conditions,......BUT now my track map on the site in the game is gone, i only see the red arrow, not the the track. I know i can turn it on and of when i move to the left of the screen but its not working.....sorry for the questions.

i think i got it......in content manager i had to update. I did and now the sky is back to normal and i can choose weather conditions,......BUT now my track map on the site in the game is gone, i only see the red arrow, not the the track. I know i can turn it on and of when i move to the left of the screen but its not working.....sorry for the questions.

I have the same issue with the update message and red sky. This is my first time trying Assetto. Where did you update in Content Manager?
Cheers

hello I have a problem from the size of the settings can not reduce? i have hidden settings for ten and wipers and it does after updating Sol 1.3.1 otherwise everything goes even the red sky

Attachments

• 20190808145015_1.jpg
    20190808145015_1.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 718
[QUOTE = "Jason Mullin, publicación: 3086755, miembro: 526450"]
Lo que me arregló recientemente.

Administrador de contenido abierto
Ir a obtener nuevas modificaciones
Administrar fuentes
Agregue https: // ********** / patch /
Descargar v01.1.25-preview183

Debería arreglarlo
[/ CITAR]

Link error!!!

Hmm that’s odd it just worked for me yesterday. I’m no help then.
My apologies to Racedepartment for providing an outside link.

For everybody who discover problems with SOL. Just read the manual carefully and use the Sol discussion page:

For everybody who discover problems with SOL. Just read the manual carefully and use the Sol discussion page:
it works perfect....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing