A70 The Lang Whang

Tracks A70 The Lang Whang 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The reason why I won't bother (yet) with CSP is again this "some stuff doesn't work, others does". I want a track to work, not bring me work. Shame it won't work without CSP, just posting to let you know that some would like it without CSP.
Yes that worries me as well.
No worries, totally understand that, learning a lot as I go along so hopefully I can figure it out what's causing the conflict in a future update
I bought CM and dl'd all that I needed, my son smugly pointed out that I could have jumped in the car and driven the real thing many times over in the time it took to get it organised.:rolleyes:
I hope you manage to find the conflicts no doubt just as I get it all working.:D

MikeR1D updated A70 The Lang Whang with a new update entry:

Lots of changes, track and textures

Lots of trackside objects added, verge markers, power lines, phone lines, buildings and cars added.

The surface has been smoothed off quite a lot, not quite as raw feeling as before but you shouldn't be bouncing off the track any more. It's also now narrower and closer to the actual width of the road. Grass FX is now working too

View attachment 481212

Read the rest of this update entry...

The new update to the road is awesome!

Just one small thing, there is a hole in the collision mesh near the end of the track currently.

Other than that it flows really well and is looking really nice!

I've had a look at the project file and I've driven backwards and forwards over the spot you've shown and it doesn't clip through for me, so unless it was just a glitch in that session, you may want to delete the install and reinstall it fresh, but if that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll investigate further. Thanks for the feedback and glad you like the new road!

Screenshot_ks_audi_tt_cup_shan_langwhang_13-5-121-14-11-16.jpg

I've had a look at the project file and I've driven backwards and forwards over the spot you've shown and it doesn't clip through for me, so unless it was just a glitch in that session, you may want to delete the install and reinstall it fresh, but if that doesn't work for you let me know and I'll investigate further. Thanks for the feedback and glad you like the new road!

View attachment 481296
How bizarre, had it happen across 4 different sessions (I wanted to check before reporting it).

I'll give it a reinstall in a bit and see what it does, failing that it might be the CSP Preview options for moving the point of origin dynamically to where the player is to stop all the wobbliness you get on larger tracks.

Cheers for confirming it is just on my end!

Have a good one!

Edit:

I was indeed correct if you have the option with CSP, enable:
Settings -> Custom Shaders Patch -> General Patch Settings -> Physics Tweaks: Use double precision physics engine
and you'll get a hole there for some strange reason!

Apologies for making you waste your time checking for a non-existent hole!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years