A3PP for Sol 2.1- Early Access

Misc A3PP for Sol 2.1- Early Access May 2021 (Sol 2.1 RC3+)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marocco2 submitted a new resource:

A3PP for Sol 1.2 - Early Access - Preview of upcoming Atrip3 PPfilter - Works best with Shader Patch and Sol 1.2 alpha

What is this?
It's a preview of the upcoming update of A3PP for Sol 1.2 that is not released yet.
Why don't update existing one?
Well, Sol 1.2 has different light and post processing management from 1.1. Because 1.2 is alpha at this state, updating original would make confusions and mistakes from users who don't have enough knowledge to fix individually those problems.
Will this override existing A3PP filters?
Yes and no. It's bundled as a different package, but if A3PP...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks man !
Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ks_barcelona_30-4-119-8-2-33.jpg

Do i need a previous version or just drag and drop into content manager?
i use the shader patch and sol since yesterday...so im happy for any help installing this without issues.
Nope, it's standalone: none of previous A3PP versions is required. Drag&drop to CM and should be fine

Screenshot_pagani_zonda_r_mugello_20-5-119-1-24-28.jpg

Nice one! The only thing I noticed is that the headlights have quite a heavy flickering in the F3 view, I don't know if this is a known issue or not. Apart from that it's just stunning!

witch sol version i need the only sol version available is 1.3.1 so it works with this version and the upcoming 1.4 witch is not yet released is that correct?

Hi there, can you please tell me the default values as there's no reset button and somehow even if I reinstall A3PP after messed a bit with the settings they never go back to default and it looks like this:

Many thanks for the filter it looks awesome with right settings!
1573071178434.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing