A word to the wise

We seem to have a huge friend list growing here at RD and I know there are alot of people that want to learn and get faster. My advice is pretty straight forward and holds very true. Hop in a practice session with myself, William, Will, and countless others on here. We can usually be found online every night and most likely you will find us chasing each other around the track.

A perfect example of this happened last night. Myself, William, and Will got in a practice session of the Spec Ford Racer and not only was that a total blast before the session ended we were all (except me) up to speed and changing positions at speed around turns and best of all not having any contact what so ever. Once that session ended we elected to all go to the Skippy practice session. From there we all left the pits at the same time and once again the chase was on. By the end of the session all three of us were in a row doing the same things as in the spec. Changing positions at speed, around turns, and (usually) with no contact. By the end of the night I personaly had hit a new PB of 1:09 at watkins.

I don't know how most people do this but as for us we wait for each other, and then hit the gas when we are all together. I personally have found huge amounts of speed and lower times doing this with the great people from RD.

So there you have it, it's a ton of fun, you learn, you get faster, and best of all you get to know some of the great people here at RD. Don't just hop in a practice and run in circles, you may or may not get anywhere. Run with someone, and I mean close. Run in the front, then change to run behind them. Doing this will let you have a better look and better insight for the next official race you join. I personally have gone from being somewhat slow and at the back of the pack crashing all over the place when I started to being a second or two off the lead cars (alien) pace with low or no inc points from doing just what I stated.

If you see one of us in a practice just let us know you are from here and join up with us.

How could it get any better?

over the past couple of days we have been running together in open practice and we have had three RD practice sessions. Due to this we have gotten a few good setups and I personally have dropped my time in the Ford GT down to a 2:04.024 with fuel

fgt.jpg

fgt_1.jpg

fgt_2.jpg

fgt_3.jpg

fgt_4.jpg

fgt_5.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back