A thread to rant and complain

Why is this now a 237 page thread rather than a subforum? It would be easier trying to navigate to mars armed with only an abacus and a spoon - just leave the damn forum alone.

Great; a forum with a 238 page thread in it only. What was the point of changing it in the first place?

I can't help but think that the thought process is "This is too easy to navigate, let's change it to make it less legible for everybody". Ultimately that has been the end result, anyway. It just goes to reinforce one of the reasons behind the fact that I hardly visit RD these days.

Kevin is right, lets focus on the positive. We have the forum back so posting things like "one of the reasons behind the fact that I hardly visit RD these days" doesn't help and perhaps only highlights to the RD Admins that perhaps this forum would be best left condensed into one thread. Lets focus on the positive and keep posting news, events and reports of fun races we've had.

I rather meant the fact that the forum keeps changing in one aspect or another, archive.org will have their work cut out to keep up with it all. One day there's a thread, the next it's a forum, the next it doesn't exist at all, then the background'll change, then there'll be a shoutbox, then there won't, then it'll be taken down to install some random plugins, then the layout will change again, and no-one can find anything - just leave the bloody thing alone for five minutes.

I understand where you are coming from but as a site admin myself I know upgrading my own forums to vb4 was a bit upheaval. Why did I do it? because my time is limited and the time vb4 released coincided with me having enough free time to get it done then. As better plugins come out RD uses them and this does mean change, I'm sure all the admins want is a better site for everyone and they don't do things just to annoy us. I take your point about cosmetic changes, one of my personal annoyances is the sporadic video box that creates unnecessary noise and makes me have to scroll further but a lot of users like it. All I ask is we look to the positive and move on from here now the forum is back.

• Robert Adair

Something positive :) Well I'm a new convert, Signed up with Iracing 6 days ago and love it ! I had held of because of the mainly American tracks/cars, but with Brands now available and the Radical I think I've found a new home.The in game chat/lobby is a bit quite though......

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%