a solution both for gamers and disabled people

Alen Pecanin

Premium
Hey guys, as you maybe know, Im very busy with school. But now I got something for you. Im "starting" a business with 2 friends.. its very complicated, and its very simple. The thing is, I just need to know a few things. Since the prduct we sell will be targeted for pc/console gamers and disabled/invalid people or you call them.

the product is something about when you cant reach your coca cola bottle with your hands when you're busy or feeling lazy, or just if you cant since you're disabled. and I just need to have your opinion on the poll here.

THE QUESTION:
Have you ever felt or expirienced when sitting on the pc and gaming/driving online or whatever you do, that you want a refreshing drink, but you cant or dont want to stand up and go to the kitchen, and then back again. Or do you have enough of filling up a glass with the drink you prefeer every 5th minute?

The reason I need your opinion is to present it "the vote amount" for the school/investors. So if I get a lot of "yes" answers the investors will be happy and give me a go with the new business. Dont worry about the product, its so rock solid, there is no bug or anything on the product that can give us a setback or something. We've thought carefully through this.

If it goes well maybe you will be able to buy it here on racedepartment, since it fits very well sim racers. If I get a lot of yes I will show you the product next week. If you got any questions or something feel free to ask, I'll be a lot on the net this weekend and the oncomming week.

Happy voting.

To answer your question: I'm always thirsty, especially when racing :)

Do you mean something like this?
beer-hat.jpg

If it goes well maybe you will be able to buy it here on nogrip
-> Wrong! :D

To answer your question: I'm always thirsty, especially when racing :)

Do you mean something like this?
beer-hat.jpg

-> Wrong! :D

rofl sry I had to copy and paste.. lol I aint going writing it twice..
and its much better than that.. who wants to sit around with 2 boxes on their head? this will even work for WoW gamers, and it will last longer..

I'll show u the product next week if it goes well, we're making a prototype soon

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%