A small petition for Anniversary Patch 9.7

As far as I know, GTR2 is available in... nine languages?

Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech and Polish.

(The game is not fully translated to Russian as far as I know).

About the Hud collection... could be available in Czech and Polish languages in that patch?

Kind regards and thanks for your attention,
Cristian

I was already forced to change font in 10th anniversary UI (if you install original DucFreak UI and compare then you may see the difference as original version is not compatible with Russian language) and it was not easy to find one compatible with cyrillic so sorry to say no for this suggestion. Moreover there is not only 1 font line to modify (it would be too easy) but many lines in UI so not easy at all to modify all fonts and then check each page of UI one by one if display is correct or not. So kudos to DucFreak who has created this UI because when you see what is behind it is lot of work.
And finally I have spent many hours and days to make the driving school work in PnG3 UI this month so I don't want to modify this UI again, it is definitely lot of work.

Last edited:
Why not adding greek translation but I don't speak greek so, exactly as Cristian did, I will need at least a translated Game.dic file in greek and eventually all TXT files from championships/driving school/cars specs too. Do you have that ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%